Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########THURSDAY 12-28 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Ripping cold here 6 with wind chill of -25

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
ugh had that up at 2:30 till 4:00 night ,then sleep till 7 .
well I do have some lights and a small heater in building - NO ROOM - we clutter . Two new TV and need to get rid of

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Morning guys!

Over the last few months I'd been applying to some other jobs and taking interviews. Yesterday, I found out that I got a huge promotion at work; the position is even better than I expected. I lead a team of 11 systems engineers now.

5% more money was pretty sweet too.

Now I can relax and stop looking for other jobs. So damn excited

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Had some sort of stomach bug yesterday. All of a sudden I had a really bad stomach ache at work, but figured it wasn't much. Went home for lunch, slept for about 45 minutes, made it back to work. I ended up going home at 3:30 and sleeping most of the rest of the day. I'd guess I was awake maybe an hour total between 3:30 and 11 last night. Finally made it upstairs to bed around 11, and slept all through the night. Feeling a lot better today, just a little light headed and dehydrated.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
$#%^&* make a post and get A COMPLAINT - never said a name or was it about them in general . must be guilty / ashamed of their past . if after 50 years what are you afraid of ????? I tell my grandkids some of the bad I did to hope they won't do the same . Also say I had Viet Nam to think about . --- didn't get drafted 1970 . Just don't ask me to lie for you or about you . Sorry for rant but i'm not known as a liar .

Members online