Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Year in Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Pulled a Peyton Manning Legends Series autograph #'d 2/5 from a box of Optic yesterday.

See, what had happened was, I helped out a little kid with some Red Sox cards. Gave him an Ortiz auto. He loved it. Made his mom smile.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
nothing's new
spent way too much, but my pc is awesome (in my opinion)
spend less (hopefully) but doubt it.

got a gift card for Christmas. hope to one card it instead of nickel and dime-ing it to death.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I don't have good answers for any of those questions, that makes me feel old and lame.

zoolander2.jpg

I didn't have much happen either. Everyone knows the baseball year in review and FCB year in review so I will just say what happened to my PC in review-
It was supposed to get smaller but instead got slightly bigger :( Now I have to quit trying to sell for a little while as selling in the offseason is not a wise idea. Theres a change I may sell nearly all and then do a special (more sentimental) set, but the goal in never to tell anyone or else the $5 cards will be $25 overnight (don't be THAT guy)

2017 was doodoo overall in IRL so maybe 2018 coming is fine. :grouphug:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
part of listing your wants online I suppose. I KNOW listing my needs has helped my pc grow but at the same time I've seen a rise is asking prices for bigger names or htf cards. unjustifiable too. I'll watch and toss an offer but people know they're holding a card hostage.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, its one thing when you ask for help then they charge you extra, but whats annoying is when you mention interest in X set then all of a sudden overbids on junk cards start coming in without them trying to flip it to you :rolleyes:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I guess the plan is when I go to sell X, I pretend I'm buying X. Then the fools will shill my own stuff for me until I'm rich enough to eat Dinosaur Eggs at every meal. :rolleyes:

CHAPPELLE_03_0303_CRIBS_SHORT_640x360.jpg

Members online

Latest posts