Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MORNING THREAD 12/29 ******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yep was in the single digits when I left for work in the morning, love my car starter!

Morning all, realized that after today I’m off until next Friday! Woohoo! Glad I had that 20hrs of vacation I had to use before the end of the year, now I get Saturday and Sunday off and can prep for our New Years party

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Yep was in the single digits when I left for work in the morning, love my car starter!

Morning all, realized that after today I’m off until next Friday! Woohoo! Glad I had that 20hrs of vacation I had to use before the end of the year, now I get Saturday and Sunday off and can prep for our New Years party

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Great that you have that time.....enjoy every minute of it!!!!!!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all! Just found out my sister in law gave birth to my first (and only) niece at 12:36 yesterday afternoon and as of 2:00am this morning she has been in ICU for difficulties breathing and swallowing fluids during birth...I pray she turns out ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Good morning all! Just found out my sister in law gave birth to my first (and only) niece at 12:36 yesterday afternoon and as of 2:00am this morning she has been in ICU for difficulties breathing and swallowing fluids during birth...I pray she turns out ok.

Praying for her and your family Enfuego. My son was in the NICU for three months so I've been there. They do amazing things though. I'm sure she'll be just fine.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

I pray all will be well! I know two NICU nurses and know that she will be in great care!!!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna be a slow day at work the rest of the day. Just finishing with loading the third container of the day, and then nothing really in terms of outbound loads. The boss is leaving soon and won't be back until Thursday I believe. A couple of other coworkers will be leaving early sometime this afternoon as well.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Wife texts husband on a cold winter’s morning:

"Windows frozen, won't open."

Husband texts back:

"Gently pour some lukewarm water over it."

Wife texts back 5 minutes later:

"Computer is really screwed up now.”

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Afternoon/Evening all