Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

redemptions... who is waitng?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Lets see all the people who are waiting for redemptions and how long now.. I am waiting on 2, its not to bad but the one is getting long now...

Requested 9-25-17 (bought)
bjnjyf.jpg

requested on 12-3-17 (pulled from pack)
ey5ey45.jpg

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
HENSLEY.MONTGOMERY.BLUE.AU.25.13BS.NSr.jpg

I redeemed this in the 1st half of 2014 and never received anything. It's #'d /15 I believe.

I've sent roughly 10 emails and even wrote and mailed a hard-copy letter. Still, Topps has done nothing.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
WOW guys that's a long time. Before they did the codes I had to mail it in. I forgot all about it then 6 month later it poped up in the mail and I was shocked because I forgot all about it.

Luck15Hope

Jan 11, 2012
Im still waiting on one of the 2013 Ultimate Chase 1/1 cards. Im not holding my breath as it appears Topps has no desire nor do they feel obligated to fulfill these older redemptions. Even for the items that were the biggest pulls advertised for particular Topps series releases. All they have done with the redemption fiascos is caused me to no longer participate in purchasing any of their products that contain redemptions.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
2013 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN #DAR-BS.jpg

What is crazy about that one is that I have the Brett/Schmidt/Brooks Robinson from the same set.

I'll never buy another redemption. Ever.

Scott F

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
i just never buy topps products anymore. any of you that do are just throwing your money away.

of course now that a few key people no longer work for topps, they might actually be putting all the cards in the product but i highly doubt it.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I did get lucky with Panini once., A few months ago I pulled the redemption for a Manny Machado 2013 PANINI HOME TOWN HEROS AUTO The redemption was 2 years past due. and they still redeemed it. Got it within a month.
MACHADO, MANNY 3.jpg

TxRyan

Jan 21, 2016
2017-12-30.png

Not just Topps, I have two from Panini. The oldest one, from March 2017, is for a Byung-ho Park #/5. Now that he has gone back to South Korea and likely will never return to MLB, I suspect I will never get this card. I have seen some of his redemptions go through, many very recently, so I was getting my hopes up when news broke of his return to the KBO. Should I have any reason to believe that Panini will be diligent and fulfill this redemption?

The other is from July 2017 and is for a Orlando Arcia #/75. Since he'll be back with the Brewers next year, I'm thinking I should get this one, eventually.

Not interested in replacements, I really would like to get these.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts