Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ***************** 12/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
FORGOT TO FIX COFFEE LAST NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#%$^&*()&((&*(*. Makes a slow morning .
I was up 2:30 sleep issue for a few . Checked ebay for $$$ - backordered .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.....coffee on. PLEASE keep that really cold weather up there!!! However, it looks like we will break the freezing mark only twice between now and next Saturday.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
A balmy 36 degrees when I woke up at 0500 this morning to head to work. Sitting at my fire console now drinking coffee and eating pop tarts. Breakfast of champions I know.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, great to hear [MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION]!
It’s coming down here too, which is bad news, as we need to get out and get food and alcohol to prep for our New Years party

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Morning all, a warm morning here in Deltona. UPDATE on my niece, she had the breathing tube removed and is breathing on her own...that’s a plus to me...more to follow

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

That's a big step in the right direction Enfuego.

If her parents, or anyone in your family, needs an ear from someone who has been there feel free to share my email [email protected]

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Working on a few Twinsfest things today. Goi by through and deciding what I might need to order from the LCS. They are one of the largest retailers on Beckett and are based in Sioux Falls so I can save on the shipping by picking them up

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Working on a few Twinsfest things today. Goi by through and deciding what I might need to order from the LCS. They are one of the largest retailers on Beckett and are based in Sioux Falls so I can save on the shipping by picking them up

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

If you need any base lemme know, I’ll see what I have...also, if there’s any one who played for the Mets going, also lemme know ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online