Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew New Years Eve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Any new years resolutions? I'm not usually one to do such things but I have a few goals Im writing down.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Good stuff, best wishes... I certainly have some physical goals as well. I really want to try many hours of stretching a week to work on my spine. In 2012-2013 I went all out in limiting sitting and only stood/lay down whenever I was tired and felt a lot better. Hopefully this will help my sleep as its the only way of achieving the mental goals.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
do you now or have had back issues?
if I'm prone too long my hamstrings are naturally tight and it messes up my knees and back as well. I found in my weight lifting including squats and deadlift I had no back pain at all for 6 months. I stopped for various reasons and in being lazy, well, here I am again complaining of my back and hamstrings.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
do you now or have had back issues?
if I'm prone too long my hamstrings are naturally tight and it messes up my knees and back as well. I found in my weight lifting including squats and deadlift I had no back pain at all for 6 months. I stopped for various reasons and in being lazy, well, here I am again complaining of my back and hamstrings.

I have had back problems since HS football and a bit of car whiplash. Not as bad as my peak, quite tolerable now... BUT I want to get as strong as 2012-3 where I felt like a normal person.

I agree with the deadlifting. Once I got into a stretch routine + lost a bit of weight I had enough of a foundation to do super light deadlifting and it worked wonders. If I started now there would be injury risk but I will work up to it for sure. The other thing that really helped was I lost a crazy amount of weight until I was a "pile of them bones" :cool: Goal of maybe losing 10-15lbs but I really doubt I can do more.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Happy New Years everyone!

Wishing everyone happiness and health and all good things!

Members online