Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##### SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ############ 1/6/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Got up to -2 Wind chill -19

Repost from last night. Called into work early yesterday

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. My weekend to check on the warehouse guys (not sure why the warehouse manager doesn't have to do it). Then have our work Christmas party tonight. The best part about that is the two free drinks haha. 4 for me since Jayme doesn't drink much

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Hanging in skate arena while girls roll, much nicer than they usual 70s leftover slabs are...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Only 2 free per person???? Blasphemy

We're lucky they give us that many. The general manager is not a fan of alcohol. They were saying that when the company bought a couple of C-stores out that he considered doing away with the alcohol sales at them. But another reason it's limited to two free ones is because it's an hour away for most people. We have locations in 15 different communities, so many people have to drive to make it to the party. And Jayme had some stuff come up so she's no longer going now, so I'm back down to two free drinks

Members online