Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Im bored so Im going to post this again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Sitting here waiting for my knee surgery this week i'm bored. So I will post my 1980 Phillies WS auto set. most are certified by companies. most I got at signings over the years. little was bought or TTM. One the Lerrin LaGrow he only played 4 games for the Phillies so I had to make my own card of his. Another one is my John Vukovich. I did the TTM and he died one week after I got the card back. I said to a friend of his that it was prob. his wife that signed it but he said no. John would do anything for his fans even to the end. The hardest would be the Nino Espinosa being that he died in the 80's.I also even tracked down the original Phanatic for back then for his auto. I also have the ticket stubs and book from one of the WS games I went to and the turf from that era.
Enjoy:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Thanks for sharing. Love the way you went about your collection! Hope the surgery goes well.....keep us updated on your progress!!!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Love this set each time you post it. Wish I could duplicate it but that seems unlikely.

FYI, Lagrow played 25 games for the Phils in 1980. Bummer with no update set and his retiring that winter there's no Phils card of him.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Love this set each time you post it. Wish I could duplicate it but that seems unlikely.

FYI, Lagrow played 25 games for the Phils in 1980. Bummer with no update set and his retiring that winter there's no Phils card of him.

Thanks. I was starting to do the 2008 Phillies but only got half way through it.
(have)
ADAM EATON - 23 GAMES
ADREW CARPENTER - 1 GAME
BRAD HARMAN - 6 GAMES
BRETT MYERS – 31 GAMES
CARLOS RUIZ - 177 GAMES
CLAY CONDREY – 56 GAMES
COLE HAMELS – 36 GAMES
GEOFF JENKINS – 115 GAMES
GREG GOLSON –6 GAMES
J.A. HAPP - 8 GAMES
JAMIE MOYER - 33 GAMES