Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 1/7 18 *************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Zero at my house, which we almost never get. Fortunately, it looks like it will start to warm some after today!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, today I got the answer to my question if my car tells me if it’s negative out or it stops at zero...it does tell me negatives...brrr! Stopped for gas and almost had to call off of work for frostbite....

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning all. Temps here have at LEAST dipped below zero for about two weeks, usually -2 to -12 range and warming to about 5 in the afternoons. That streak breaks today should get close to 30 and stick around for a while. Gonna feel like spring is here. Stay warm for those East still dealing with that

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning. When I went to bed last night I saw -3, we are scorching right now at 14. I hear it might get warm enough to melt snow this week.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning, men. This says a lot about me but I misplaced my ice scraper this morning and used a top loader to scrape my car windows. It worked better than expected!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Had a decent meal at the party last night. The prime rib was surprisingly good. The chicken, not so much. Gotta love when the bartender asks if you want topshelf liquor since the company is paying for it :lol: