Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 2017 Topps Archives Signature Series

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,589
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    2017 Topps Archives Signature Series

    So far there are 34 "and counting" 1/1's of Juan Gonzalez cards. I just hate 1/1 cards!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    1,479
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did they release an actual checklist for that version? I had that issue witch signature postseason...who knows what's out there...and why so many!?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Pinbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    9,313
     Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just pulled a plain numbered 4/43..

    It's a 1992 Topps "WINNER"

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	juan-gone.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	258.3 KB 
ID:	75981

  4. #4
    Senior Member rebelpawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Jolla. CA
    Posts
    2,484
     rebelpawn
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought two packs (boxes?) and pulled 2 1/1's..... Ryne Sandberg and Matt Williams...
    So yeah there's gotta be a crap ton of 1/1's

  5. #5
    Senior Member Be8el0ve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,090
     Be8el0ve
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
    So far there are 34 "and counting" 1/1's of Juan Gonzalez cards. I just hate 1/1 cards!
    I'm up to 51 "and counting" Derek Jeter 1/1's for this set. Unreal!

  6. #6
    Junior Member Michael.petkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    122
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelpawn View Post
    I bought two packs (boxes?) and pulled 2 1/1's..... Ryne Sandberg and Matt Williams...
    So yeah there's gotta be a crap ton of 1/1's
    Sweet pull! Have a scan of the Sandberg?


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,589
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinbreaker View Post
    I just pulled a plain numbered 4/43..

    It's a 1992 Topps "WINNER"

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	juan-gone.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	258.3 KB 
ID:	75981
    I need that card.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Pinbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    9,313
     Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
    I need that card.
    ok..

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    1,479
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Be8el0ve View Post
    I'm up to 51 "and counting" Derek Jeter 1/1's for this set. Unreal!
    I could be wrong but I think Jeter was only one of one

  10. #10
    Senior Member rebelpawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Jolla. CA
    Posts
    2,484
     rebelpawn
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.petkus View Post
    Sweet pull! Have a scan of the Sandberg?


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Here's the link...

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Topps-...IAAOSwRbtaDkAM

    Sold it a few weeks ago...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •