Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Year Night Crew Ep. 2018-01

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm down with Pujols being the RBI king.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats up goobers? Been a really nasty day here. Lots and lots and lots of rain and thunder. Hit up the LCS today and hit pretty big on a few nice cards. Nothing like a little card therapy to pass a dreary day.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats new gents?

I took some practice swings (just finding new ways to stretch the spine) with my old bat today... I realized it had been about 10 years since Ive actually swung one. time flies.

I am thinking about doing a big international tourney in a few months but would probably need to sell off some cards for the $$$. Kinda awkward time of year to sell (out of baseball season and all) .. haven't decided yet.

...and having a little wine, but nothing to rowdy will happen, fingers crossed

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    man, it is deader than Kenny around here lately. whats up?

I am getting good work done and thinking of selling of my Whitey Ford Fleer auto, those older players are just too ahead of my young time to connect with somehow so maybe another fan would appreciate it better than I.

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    man, it is deader than Kenny around here lately. whats up?

I am getting good work done and thinking of selling of my Whitey Ford Fleer auto, those older players are just too ahead of my young time to connect with somehow so maybe another fan would appreciate it better than I.
    I always thought the same thing about the older players. I still have a hard time with 70-80's stars but the historical names before that I've really taken a liking to. Hence my HOF PC. whichever you choose to do, best of luck. and young?
    **looking for Sweet spot, game ball and sweet sigs autos off my needs list.**

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NIGHT CREW

Apparently my wife and I have been under-withholding on our taxes. Wasn't intentional, just happened...

I claim 2 exemptions, my wife claims 1. We have a son, and file as married/joint. I guess that's somehow incorrect.

Popped our W-2s into TurboTax last night... ouch, to the tune of $6600. I don't have my 1098 from my mortgage servicer yet, but I'm hoping the interest will knock down the tax bill a little.

If it still ends up being around $6k, I won't have any card $$ til May.
    Tradelist (open trade folder): https://goo.gl/9QaZll Updated 12/31/17

2011 Topps Heritage Red/Blue/Green Tints - 80.4% Complete
    2010 Topps Allen & Ginter NNO - 69/350 | 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Bazooka Back - 62/350

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that man. That really blows. I hope you can recoup some of that difference.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Night owls, what's crackin!? Not much here, watching old episodes of Archer and looking through eBay listings. Had a leaky pipe fixed in my house this week, first time in the 7+ years I've been in my house i might need to use my homeowner's insurance.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What up stanny stan? Just sittin here getting warm on another cold night in the hood. Had a little snow action last night. We got maybe an inch or so....but it was coldddddd. Getting things in order to burn my parents house down this weekend. Lots of planning goes into that.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I"m trying to find a better way to grow the Night Crew on here. I am thinking that maybe we do a month long thread kinda like this one and just keep posting in it until the next month rolls around. What do you guys think about that? I mean, some days when we do it daily, we might only get one or two responses. I would think our conversations would be more relevant if we run it monthly so we can kinda rehash everything from the last couple of days instead of trying to find that days individual thread. Thoughts?

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the month long, I'm typically only up on nights I need to close the store or random nights I can't sleep but the conversation is usually good, even if it's sparse

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool deal. Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. I"m just going thru old boxes now digging for hidden treasure! LOL

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hidden Treasures are the best. I remember when I used to buy packs/boxes I'd go back every time some unknown would pop up and dig for their rookie.

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    evening.
    I like the idea of a month long thread as well. been picking up stuff left and right for the PC.
    Made a tally the other day, needing 250 total cards over all the sets I'm working on. think I've picked up about 8 since then. Some are of course htf, not even sure a few were made. Trying to keep a focused, as I get to the higher dollar needs. easy to put those off and buy something shiny
    **looking for Sweet spot, game ball and sweet sigs autos off my needs list.**

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    howdy mike. What ya pick up?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast