Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Custom Baseball Card Storage Case!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
I set out to build a custom card storage case that would not only be functional, but well made and simply beautiful.

I feel that my dad and I have created just that. He is an amazing craftsman and I wanted to learn and absorb. Mainly we just had a blast hanging out.

We turned a sketch I drew up into this wonderful piece of furniture and I am so excited to share it with the card collecting community.

It will hold 2,400 standard PSA slabs as well as another 1,200 tall boy slabs.

I would love to hear any feedback or comments. Thanks for watching.

I set out to build a custom card storage case that would not only be functional, but well made and simply beautiful.

I feel that my dad and I have created just that. He is an amazing craftsman and I wanted to learn and absorb. Mainly we just had a blast hanging out.

We turned a sketch I drew up into this wonderful piece of furniture and I am so excited to share it with the card collecting community.

It will hold 2,400 standard PSA slabs as well as another 1,200 tall boy slabs.

I would love to hear any feedback or comments. Thanks for watching.

https://youtu.be/kkh0GkYtMD0

I am sharing this on a bunch of forums so I apologize if you have already seen this.

I am sharing this on a bunch of forums so I apologize if you have already seen this.

K34PuckettAddict

May 28, 2009
That’s an awesome storage cabinet! You and your father did a great job building it. I like how you didn’t include drawer slides to conserve room. The finish and hardware look great too! Years from now, the memories of building it with your father will probably be more precious than the cards it holds.

Well done sir!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Mike, I watched the video again and that's one thing I can say, is the time spent with your father is precious..

I have done several projects with my dad and now that i'm here in So Cal, and he's still up in WA, I don't get to do those things anymore..
(especially now that he's 80)

Here's a project I took some pics of that he did for my mom's church..

dad_garage.jpg

projector_table.jpg

dad_carl.jpg

finished.jpg

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Pinbreaker - It is not lost on me how precious and awesome it is to spend time with my dad, make a beautiful piece of art, and make fun memories. I am glad you had the opportunity to do the same and I hope you will again in the future.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
That was outstanding. I can’t imagine a collector NOT wanting something like that if they have the space for it. Thanks for posting.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Very nice piece of work. The time you spent with your dad on it will more precious than the piece and the cards in it, with time.
Congratulations!!!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Absolutely beautiful job fellas. You, like your father, with your custom cards are true craftsmen. Thanks for posting the video and your collector enthusiasm is contagious.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Amazing Mike- that's so far out of my league!! I'm embarrassed that all my PSA slabs are stored in the PSA return boxes, albeit in an orderly fashion. I've got my eye on various storage cases but have yet to pull the plug on one. Congrats again on a beautiful piece.