Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########WEDNESDAY 1-10 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Heat wave here in Cincy today 58 degrees but snow-mageddon is on it's way. One TV station says 3", the other says 15" by Saturday morning. We'll see.

Fordman

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning folks, spending my day away from work but wasting my life away at the VA...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I hate to say it but the VA is over run by many in need and most of the Dr's are med students that are just putting their time in. My brother goes to the VA in Cincinnati all the time because he feels the govt owes him. He's had to go to different hospitals to fix what the VA messed up many times. Hopefully you get the care you need the first time around and not have to make many repeat visits for the same issue.

Fordman

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I hate to say it but the VA is over run by many in need and most of the Dr's are med students that are just putting their time in. My brother goes to the VA in Cincinnati all the time because he feels the govt owes him. He's had to go to different hospitals to fix what the VA messed up many times. Hopefully you get the care you need the first time around and not have to make many repeat visits for the same issue.

Fordman

That makes two of us, I wish the same for your brother

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
VA's ; Two friends near me one uses Asheville one Salisbury both say other $#%%%%%%^$^&% . I don't know their issues .

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hey everyone. Rough week so far. I finished a side job last week, guy pays, I deposit the check anddddd insufficient funds. It was already set aside for my wife and I to go away for our anniversary and a BGS submission. Hope the guy gets this fixed asap

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Been a slow day at work so far, but the boss is out of the office today. Did our annual reviews at work yesterday. Wasn't sure what to expect with the boss having taken over back in July or August, but it went pretty good. Still trying to wrap my head around the BA Twins top 10 prospects list that was released today.

Members online