User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: HOF '18 Results (43%)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    So telling people to mind their business on an open forum isnít an insult? Saying there are no insults here and then telling him to butt out and saying his voice doesnít belong isnít an insult? Saying he made a weak effort isnít an insult?

Your post right here is why you have no credibility and are a discredit to these boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Ok that makes me so sad mr met Iím so hurt. Again another comes in without a point in topic. THATíS WHY I STAYED OFF THE BOARDS AND WILL GO BACK TO IT.

What do you care about a topic opinion what do you thing all kids should get a trophy mr met. Iíve heard your opinions before that were worse to people and I would never say anything. I never cut ANYBODY DOWN if I did or will make a statement saying. Your wrong or I thing this way. ďIím a man, Iím 40Ē Making a strong opinion. If you are skinny jean sensitive then just go collect your cards. Because discussion is way more fun and brain fulfilling than just collecting cardboard. Leave me alone.

Iím closing we will see if Iím right or wrong. I put down my players I thought would make it and never make it. Thatís a statement and an opinion that Iím willing to take HEAT for if Iím wrong and I donít consider them insults.

Grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Therion View Post
    I know people don't like Schilling's personality, but I don't understand how he isn't automatic.
    According to mr met his personality would make him mean or not a HOF. Pm him.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    So telling people to mind their business on an open forum isnít an insult? Saying there are no insults here and then telling him to butt out and saying his voice doesnít belong isnít an insult? Saying he made a weak effort isnít an insult?

Your post right here is why you have no credibility and are a discredit to these boards.

And furthermore mr met donít take one sentence out of a post mind your own business when he had no comment on the topic but to run his mouth like you. Such as telling me what to do when I wasnít saying anything except about players. Thatís why he was told to buy out like you. If you canít make a discussion better stay out of it or are you the discussion police.

Oh and by the way put down your 4 auto and 2 never if your man enough.

alexarmijo2009
     @AlexGArmijo
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chadgwynn View Post
    With no opinion on topic. Go back to school please

You are the second most ignorant person in recent history. First lives in a big white house in D.C. YOU ARE SO IGNORANT YOU QUOTED YOURSELF TELLING YOURSELF TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. WHAT THE FOOK??? Who the fool is this guy??

I have no issue slinging insult to idiots.
    Alex: Andre Ethier SUPER COLLECTOR

FLICKR: Andre Ethier PC

YouTube Channel: Alex Armijo

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And furthermore mr met donít take one sentence out of a post mind your own business when he had no comment on the topic but to run his mouth like you. Such as telling me what to do when I wasnít saying anything except about players. Thatís why he was told to buy out like you. If you canít make a discussion better stay out of it or are you the discussion police.

Oh and by the way put down your 4 auto and 2 never if your man enough.

You are literally too dumb to insult...I canít make heads or tails of the ignorant nonsense dribbling from your keyboard...you have no right to tell anyone else to go back to school

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know people don't like Schilling's personality, but I don't understand how he isn't automatic.
    I would assume that's what's holding him back. I think if he had stayed off television or Twitter he would be 2nd or 3rd ballot. Like the steroids for bonds and clemens personal conduct is held against Shilling.
    Mussina I view as a hof pitcher. 260 wins through the steroid era? never had the glitz of RJ, Pedro or some others but guy was quiety solid and clutch for some poor teams at first then of course the yankees.
    I wish Edmonds had received more votes BUT it didn't surprise me. if Hoffman and Vizquel get in I won't be surprised but my feelings wouldn't be hurt if they dont.

I feel we'll have a few large HOF classes (starting 2 years ago) and continue for a few more years as the bulk of 90's and 2000's stars reach their voting point, then crash back down to 1 or 2 and committee vote ins.
    Collecting Sweet Spot or similar autos, Mitch Haniger and the Topps living set

steve-a-reno1
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW... only 4 players in MLB history w 10 gold gloves and 400 hrs...
    Willie Mays
    Griffey
    Schmidt
    ....A. Jones

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steve-a-reno View Post
    FWIW... only 4 players in MLB history w 10 gold gloves and 400 hrs...
    Willie Mays
    Griffey
    Schmidt
    ....A. Jones

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I guess what people see is his lackadaisical plate ethic, hustle or his drop off. So much wasted potential. another "what coulda been" If you make Bobby Cox mad, you gotta be doing something.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelstepper View Post
    I guess what people see is his lackadaisical plate ethic, hustle or his drop off. So much wasted potential. another "what coulda been" If you make Bobby Cox mad, you gotta be doing something.
    Iím done. This is why people leave you run your mouth saying donít insult people which I wasnít because the conversations with those people never said a word. You but in now throwing all kinds of insults like a piece of garbage. Bye.

Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, if Andrew Jones doesnít drop off the ballot after the first year, there is something fundamentally flawed with the Hall of Fame voting system.

I personally despise Jim Edmonds, but heís a Hall of Famer if Iíve ever seen one.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Again, if Andrew Jones doesn’t drop off the ballot after the first year, there is something fundamentally flawed with the Hall of Fame voting system.

I personally despise Jim Edmonds, but he’s a Hall of Famer if I’ve ever seen one.
    You personally despise him?

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’m done. This is why people leave you run your mouth saying don’t insult people which I wasn’t because the conversations with those people never said a word. You but in now throwing all kinds of insults like a piece of garbage. Bye.

what the hell are you talking about?! I was making an observation about Andruw. Obviously have something against me. I dont care about you one way or the other but don't let the door hit ya in the ass.
    a post before mine stated something about Shilling having an attitude. Me calling Andruw lazy or taking things for granted is the same. I didnt tell anyone they were wrong, stupid or unworthy of posting an opinion on an online forum. hope you have a good rest of the weekend.

griffey-collector
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Again, if Andrew Jones doesn’t drop off the ballot after the first year, there is something fundamentally flawed with the Hall of Fame voting system.

I personally despise Jim Edmonds, but he’s a Hall of Famer if I’ve ever seen one.

Just by those pics I'd take Edmonds over Andruw. Defensive prowess does account for a lot, look at Ozzie. Andruw is widely considered one of the best if not the best CF statistically. who knows what the voters consider though.

alexarmijo2009
     @AlexGArmijo
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’m done. This is why people leave you run your mouth saying don’t insult people which I wasn’t because the conversations with those people never said a word. You but in now throwing all kinds of insults like a piece of garbage. Bye.

Alex: Andre Ethier SUPER COLLECTOR

FLICKR: Andre Ethier PC

YouTube Channel: Alex Armijo

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's the only pitcher who was never suspended for steroids with 3000+ strikeouts who isn't in the HOF. Fewer pitchers have reached that milestone number than position players have reached 3,000 hits so it's a pretty big accomplishment.

Basically what I'm saying is....I agree with ya.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast