Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***FRIDAY MORNING THREAD *************** 1/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, I don’t know if I broke a rib, or it’s muscle related, but my side is killing me, but it seems like if it’s a broken rib, there’s nothing really to be done anyway, so I don’t think there’s a point of going to the doctor...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all, I don’t know if I broke a rib, or it’s muscle related, but my side is killing me, but it seems like if it’s a broken rib, there’s nothing really to be done anyway, so I don’t think there’s a point of going to the doctor...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

remember what happened to ADAM

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Got two kids home now sick, with Mrs. still feeling crummy and another complaining about similar symptoms.

Gonna be a real fun Weekend! Ugh...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Cold one here today. TwinsFest schedule was finally released, which means I can really start planning now. Trying to convince my dad to go and help me Friday night with a couple of autos. Really looking forward to seeing Jim Kaat and Joe Nathan there this year

Members online