Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Flea market dealing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loveitcards

Dec 24, 2013
Looking for ideas of what to have on a 4 by 8 table at the flea market. What kind of boxes (2,3,4 row) with singles…what year, box count, price point, sport etc of wax...how many mid to higher end singles….the overall layout...stuff such as this. I did see a cool Ultra Pro pack feeder where they are dropped in and the only real access is to pull a pack out from the front or back side.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
3200 count full with top loaders are heavy , I take 8 when I sell . one misc or team bags , one full of $1.00 inserts / stars / rookies , one star cards $$ value . I have special request so that's one , football / basketball another . sell 50/100 counts of teams = two . NOTE I 'm not doing FLEA market - I have contract with local team - about 26 times a season weekends and special days . Advise you have team bags to give to some children . Buy a hand truck that you can use - four wheel style this will give you another table . I get rained out sometimes and can pack up in minutes - I use two eight foot tables . if outside take tarps . I use three table displays one 49 slots nine deep for main sport other two minor sports . have local heroes CHEAP . Other tricks you will learn . Note I have 800,000 cards by team and most alpha order

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I would think at a flea market, depending on how big it is, you might either be the only table with cards, or just a few other tables. So you might want to have a mixture of low/mid/with a small amount of high end. Can't imagine people in that setting bringing gobs of money for real high end cards, but might be nice to have a wide variety if there's not much competition.

Members online