Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1992 Fleer Prototypes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
This was another piece I bought from Ted Taylor several years ago on eBay. It got lost in the shuffle, with the Ultra Prototypes being much more popular players and having gotten more attention since I sold the Canseco pieces to mouschi. I really liked the look of the potential designs, so I bought this too. I am in the process of working out a trade for something really cool that I can't wait to share (although I am one of only a few people that will probably actually be excited about the item I will get). I don't necessarily want to give this piece up, but it really doesn't fit my collection other than being cool and oddball. Too bad there isn't at least one superstar player on it, then it really might create a buzz.

Here are some pics, as I am not sure I have shared this before. Besides, if I trade it away, it may not reappear for years.

IMG_1113.jpgIMG_1115.jpgIMG_1116.jpgIMG_1117.jpgIMG_1118.jpgIMG_1120.jpg

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Super cool. I remember seeing a similar sheet for 1992 Fleer with some bonafide superstars on it - Justice, Frank Thomas, Ken Griffey Jr, and Will Clark. It was at least ten years ago and I really wish I would have saved a picture of it. Sold for about $100 and I never saw it again.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I started saving scans for this exact reason, although I have so many now that I can't find one when I'd like to. I have tried to rename them, but grow bored after a short time. A lot have the same number because they were pulled from eBay. I should have renamed them as I found them, but didn't and to make matters worse, often I STILL don't rename scans I save, if there are a bunch at a time.

I also did the photos now because who knows what will happen to the sheet or it it will ever resurface in my lifetime (Not that I would probably even notice if it did).

Members online

No members online now.