Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************MORNING THREAD 1/15 /18 ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning....Happy Martin Luther King day, especially to those who have a day off. Two excellent games yesterday, especially toward the end of each.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Short week this week with Thursday and Friday off, and then a workshop on Wednesday. Definitely going to be interesting to see how things play out since we are closing contracts this week for beans and peas. We haven't had too many guys contract yet, and I'm thinking that the higher ups thought we would have more contract

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a good day off if they get it off.. and for those of us that work today.. enjoy the super light traffic going to work..

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I had a job for 36 years not this day off , last 14 had this day off - first time they said see you TUE. I asked why . But we didn't even get many holidays local .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm jealous of all of the workers that get today off. The one I'm most bummed about is the whole no mail today as I'm still waiting for a couple of packages for TwinsFest, and only have two days to get them now

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening everyone, long day at work and came home to find a leak in my baseboard heat. I'm getting a lot of quality time with the wet vac.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Bummer [MENTION=13789]bstanwood[/MENTION].

I'm out picking up steak burritos for dinner. It was a nice day off today. I started watching The Americans. Crazy show.

Members online