Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5,000 count boxes. where do you get them?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JEBJJA View Post
    Yeah go to Evan’s....he will hook you up!
    I love Evan. he rocks!
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

JEBJJA29
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe we know each other. Especially if you have been to a trade day.

Quote Originally Posted by bongo870 View Post
    I love Evan. he rocks!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe we know each other. Especially if you have been to a trade day.
    I never made it to trade day yet. But maybe we bumped into each other in the store. lol. I live about 8 minutes away from him (Im right behind the Marlton Diner)
    I know of Brads extra innings (haven't been there in years) And I think there is someone in Medford but I believe that's all who is left...
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:

"And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

JEBJJA29
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brad’s has nothing. I went there in the Summer and he didn’t even have a Mike Trout base card. He has a lot of overpriced Phillies stuff. New Concept in Medford has some good deals that he will work with you on. I got some nice Chrome autos from him & some rare Trout inserts that sell for $35-$40 CHEAP for under $7! As for Evan, I have been dealing with Evan since his card show days when he was 15 lol. Trade days are fun when I am able to go when I get a Saturday off from coaching my son in basketball or baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by bongo870 View Post
    I never made it to trade day yet. But maybe we bumped into each other in the store. lol. I live about 8 minutes away from him (Im right behind the Marlton Diner)
    I know of Brads extra innings (haven't been there in years) And I think there is someone in Medford but I believe that's all who is left...

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brad’s has nothing. I went there in the Summer and he didn’t even have a Mike Trout base card. He has a lot of overpriced Phillies stuff. New Concept in Medford has some good deals that he will work with you on. I got some nice Chrome autos from him & some rare Trout inserts that sell for $35-$40 CHEAP for under $7! As for Evan, I have been dealing with Evan since his card show days when he was 15 lol. Trade days are fun when I am able to go when I get a Saturday off from coaching my son in basketball or baseball.
    When I first started collecting )back around 94) the mall shows (cherry hill esp.) rocked. In the pennsauken mart had a TUN of commons. There was a store called A.K.A sports I believe on Church road. . There was a store next to the Marlton AMC. (great traditions I think) I pulled my Mayes auto there. There were so many stores. Once in a while I end up with a TUN of cards I don't need and trade them in with Even and he gives me a great break on some packs.
    Last edited by bongo870; 01-19-2018 at 11:15 AM.
    My Site:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12