Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Halladay was literally high as a kite.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Pretty much applies to anyone who drives on a regular basis. It is one of the most dangerous acts you can perform, statistically at least, yet people do it every day without question.

Also, which clickbait website do you work for Super Mario? Inflammatory headline that doesn't match the facts? Check. Belligerent attitude when called on it? Check. Crazy theories and irrelevant segues? Check. Buzzfeed maybe? Upworthy? Inquiring minds want to know.

OP never misses an opportunity to be an ignorant DB.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I’m curious what kind of effect the water may have played in the blood test. I’ve read he was found 6-10 feet underwater. I have to imagine his body was busted up pretty good and he was cut open all over the place.

I wonder in situations like this if the water could dilute the blood stream causing for an inaccurate test?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
At the end of the day most of you are making excuses for him because he was a likable baseball player who’s going to make the HOF.

Truth is, he messed up and decided to fly his plane while intoxicated.

The only positive thing that came out of this is he didn’t crash into a boat or kill someone else.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
When was the autopsy done? Was it done a couple of days after he died? If it was a couple days after he died, could that be why only trace amounts were found? Would the body still process them after death? Idk any of those answers. All drugs will still be found in the body, after the high is gone, doesn't mean he was high at the time. But then, if that assortment of drugs were found in his body, he was probably not a casual/recreational user. Just sad no matter what, sad not just cuz he was Roy Hallada, but a person

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Ok guys. The man has passed and let him go. he was a great guy. Lets all learn from his mistake and get on with our lives. The last perfect person to walk this world they crucified. No one is perfect and WE ALL screw up and do stupid things. so lets all just learn and grow and move on.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
Was probably prescription painkillers. Dude retired due to injury and he's an old man. I highly doubt he was abusing them. Question of weather or not he was taking too much to opperate a plane is the real question.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Unless the coroner says he was probably impaired, which I haven't read anywhere yet, a non-expert trying to analyze the results is just dumb.
The coroner does not determine if he was impaired, only what drugs were in his system. Impairment will be determined by the ongoing NTSA investigation.
But three veteran expert pathologists say Halladay was likely impaired by drugs when he crashed:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2018/01/20/roy-halladay-plane-crash/1050708001/

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
4cce69c9914824083f6426617fb43a5e.jpg

8effeba8398f26bd1050460a0020edd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts