Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Look who's coming to Knoxville.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autocut

Major League was the movie.
da253cbc42099bc6504c9610d96e5a1d.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Was reading the link for Williamson. It can't just be me, but are inscription charges the biggest bunch of BS ever? WTF? I am going to charge you $10+ to write a team name, a HOF year, a stat line or some other quick word or phrase, AFTER I already charged you for a signature. I personally don't care about inscriptions (hell, anyone can add all they want with a sharpie after the fact), but I still think it is a bunch of BS.

autocut

Was reading the link for Williamson. It can't just be me, but are inscription charges the biggest bunch of BS ever? WTF? I am going to charge you $10+ to write a team name, a HOF year, a stat line or some other quick word or phrase, AFTER I already charged you for a signature. I personally don't care about inscriptions (hell, anyone can add all they want with a sharpie after the fact), but I still think it is a bunch of BS.
I already met Williamson. Very cool dude.
7a743be7afd7be6bc1fcadb3787a12e9.jpg
4426147e941edecb867dddb5dc90274d.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts