Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christian Yelich to the Brewers For Lewis Brinson, Isan Díaz, Monte Harrison & Jordan Yamamoto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Christian Yelich to the Brewers For Lewis Brinson, Isan Díaz, Monte Harrison & Jordan Yamamoto

Hot Stove: On.

Ken Rosenthal [MENTION=11748]ken[/MENTION]_Rosenthal
Christian Yelich traded to #Brewers, sources tell The Athletic. #Marlins getting multiple players from #Brewers for Yelich, sources say. Rival execs expect Brinson to be part of deal. Not confirmed.

[MENTION=2016]hive17[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Wow.

Jon Heyman
‏@JonHeyman
Marlins get Brinson and Diaz

I assume that's Isan Diaz.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Full deal - Lewis Brinson, INF Isan Díaz, OF Monte Harrison and RHP Jordan Yamamoto

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Pretty good return, nearly all speculative but they are clearly building for any season but 2018. When and where will Realmuto go? I wouldn't mind seeing him in Boston for the right price, love his game.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I would say a great return for the Marlins, especially for a player that made it clear he no longer wanted to be there. On the Brewers end, Yelich is a friendly contract for a top end player and should put up better power numbers at home.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Whew! I'm glad he is off the block now cuz when Braves were in the discussion for Yelich they were asking for Ronald Acuna and I did not want to see that happen. That trade would have killed the prices of my BC autos :D

Marlins got quiet the haul in return!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Whew! I'm glad he is off the block now cuz when Braves were in the discussion for Yelich they were asking for Ronald Acuna and I did not want to see that happen. That trade would have killed the prices of my BC autos :D

Marlins got quiet the haul in return!

I saw those reports too and if that happened I was going to adopt a puppy, just to kick it.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I’d say they sold high on Harrison, low on Diaz (sort of), and about par for Brinson. Brinson showed MLB ready talent, but you just never know.

This deal would be impossible to swallow if not for Yelich’s exceptional contract.

Members online

Latest posts