Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Picked this up today.

Attachment 76993

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Love the Switch. I hated on Nintendo for making it because I thought the hybrid mobile/console thing was stupid but damn they pulled it off.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2016 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Do you try Melatonin?
    I'll try it. Thanks

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rewatching the 2000 World Series Game 5 on YouTube. What a good game.
    Scanned cards: https://goo.gl/9QaZll Updated 4/7/18

2011 Topps Heritage Red/Blue/Green Tints - 80.4% Complete
    2010 Topps Allen & Ginter NNO - 87/350 | 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter Bazooka Back - 64/350

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its been one of those days when you just wanna break shiit. Weather has been SUPER warm here which blows. Its f'in February. Not May. It shouldn't be anywhere near 75 degrees. Rained a good portion of the day. Humidity is stupid high and the damn mosquitos are out. ALREADY! In FEBRUARY!
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    Its been one of those days when you just wanna break shiit. Weather has been SUPER warm here which blows. Its f'in February. Not May. It shouldn't be anywhere near 75 degrees. Rained a good portion of the day. Humidity is stupid high and the damn mosquitos are out. ALREADY! In FEBRUARY!

Well, it was 10 degrees here today and my next door neighbor was mowing his yard.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    I'll try it. Thanks
    I hated it. It was the worst sleep I ever got. It was like I was half asleep the entire time. Lightest sleep I ever had.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It still sucks. It is so damn hot for most of the year with tons of humidity. I can't even make it through a couple months of coolness before its hot as balls again.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    I'll try it. Thanks
    After being miserable for most of 2017 due to lack I've been doing M for a while and my score on getting 8+ hours of sleep is 49-1 with the one miss being by 10-15 minutes or so (instead of missing by 4 hours) it has been very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    I hated it. It was the worst sleep I ever got. It was like I was half asleep the entire time. Lightest sleep I ever had.
    I had one bad time 5 years ago (probably why I gave it up back then) where a took way too much. Since it is a hormone that occurs naturally it seems less = more effective. It felt like I was floating too much to get good sleep. Nowadays I take 1/8 pill only and that works amazing.

I've been working on a different theory why you were having such a hard time sleeping . . . . .

LOL

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey @Super Mario did you see Tai Tuivasa at the lastest UFC? Not as buff looking as Ngannou but he might have even more power This is the youngest phenom in UFC heavyweight in quite a while....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I can't get a break. She's constantly in and out of the hospital every few weeks to every few months. Migraines kick my as during the day.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough of my complaining. Sorry guys.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that....and what is wrong with her?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    btw, sorry.. hang in there. sounds like you're going to be burned charcoal black sooner or later

(yes, every comment shall segway into a Samurai Cop bit)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Sorry to hear that....and what is wrong with her?
    She has chronic progressive ms. Freakin complications because of it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yea, sorry.. that is a very rough one My aunt has it and went downhill fast... at least she is very tiny so just about anyone could pick her up if she cant get to her chair.

The only other experience with someone who had MS (I am assuming he did) was a bizarre story. My first win ever in a USCF chess rated game (and only one as I don't have any affiliates around me so I've only gone twice) was against this semi-crippled guy who could only move the pieces at a snails pace. I went into time trouble on my side and had a path to Queen a pawn but didn't know where my Q piece went I just flipped a Rook and used it as a Queen which is more of a casual thing to do but he decided to resign at that point since his position was helpless.

I find out after the game that the guy I was playing threw my Queen under the table which is why I couldn't find it. I didn't even think of this as an option because he was so slow but I guess it makes sense. The person who told me said he didn't want to challenge it at the time because he wasn't an official USCF member and didn't know if that was allowed. Also kind of strange for someone to try to cheat me but then immediately resign instead of challenge the rule of an upside down Rook. I learned a few lessons from this.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast