Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Feb 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I just think that guys that get neck tattoos are **********. Same thing with the little tear drop tattoos around a dudes eye......yeah yeah, you are a tough gangster.....give me a freakin break. Its just dumb.

Yep :lol: The same ********** have the gold/silver grills, which is unfortunate because these are the people that can't speak proper English worth sht to begin with.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I'm off the next two days. I'm probably going to the LCS to help the old man with some inventory issues. Then I'll take the Mrs out to dinner. Other than that,.....nah. I'm gonna be lazy.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Best surprise for a lady is to hype it up then do nothing at all. It will be a surprise she never forgets. :lol:

Good luck at the LCS. whats your fave team again?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I always thought these guys should do Hallmark Valentines Day greeting cards :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PWkN9viNxA

1:49

"I want to taste dirty, a stinging pistol in my mouth on my tongue I want you to scrape me from the walls, and go crazy just like you made me"

Imagine a nag wife reading that in a card :lol: :lol: :lol:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I'm so sick of people blaming mass shootings on a damn type of rifle. Banning AR-15 rifles will NOT stop massing shootings. I own one. It is sitting in a case in my living room. I can bet you a million bucks that someone can do as much or MORE damage with a shotgun and proper ammo. But but but.......why do people need these types of rifles? Maybe because I'm a gun collector. Maybe because I respect the law. Maybe because I don't parade around taking stances against the government and making it known that I'm gonna go out and do some crazy **** yet nobody takes me seriously. People need to learn to speak up. People need to realize someone can create the same amount of chaos and damage with a fuucking blunderbuss or a musket rifle as they can a semi automatic rifle or handgun.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I haven't seen the news on it, don't really watch anymore. Its like watching the same movie over and over and over. X happens, then everyone points fingers at everyone followed by politicians saying the best course of action is to increase gov't in some way. (for our safety, wink wink)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Mass school shooting in Broward County Florida today. Gunman was a member of ANTIFA and had sworn allegiances to several resistance groups. Gun of choice was supposedly an AR-15. Now many in politics are biitching about banning such weapons. They are whining because of the rate of firepower that these guns have. Don't people realize that it will shoot only as fast as you can pull the trigger. Yes, it has a high capacity magazine(usually 30 rounds) but hell, I can take a rifle with a 5 round rotary box on it(commonly used for hunting) and can pull the trigger as fast and reload just as fast as I can with a 30 round mag. It just looks more intimidating I guess when you talk about AR-15's. GIve me a damn break.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mass school shooting in Broward County Florida today. Gunman was a member of ANTIFA and had sworn allegiances to several resistance groups. Gun of choice was supposedly an AR-15. Now many in politics are biitching about banning such weapons. They are whining because of the rate of firepower that these guns have. Don't people realize that it will shoot only as fast as you can pull the trigger. Yes, it has a high capacity magazine(usually 30 rounds) but hell, I can take a rifle with a 5 round rotary box on it(commonly used for hunting) and can pull the trigger as fast and reload just as fast as I can with a 30 round mag. It just looks more intimidating I guess when you talk about AR-15's. GIve me a damn break.

Yep, same old story indeed. They don't care about gun specifics... but will pretend to. They just start with 1 class before moving on to smaller ones. Less individual rights = more state power.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

How do you propose we end the mass shooting epidemic?

Members online

Latest posts