Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

clarkzac's Twins Autograph Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Another team autograph collector!

Do you have a needs list?

Not to hijack Zach’s thread , but he did it to me so I don’t feel too bad ;) I kid but...

Are you still in charge of FCBs twitter? Was that you? I wonder what would happen if you tweeted out the team collector threads to the teams and some of the players? I’m not on social media at all, but wonder if they’d get a reaction or anything

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Not to hijack Zach’s thread , but he did it to me so I don’t feel too bad ;) I kid but...

Are you still in charge of FCBs twitter? Was that you? I wonder what would happen if you tweeted out the team collector threads to the teams and some of the players? I’m not on social media at all, but wonder if they’d get a reaction or anything

I did it for about a year, but keeping up with it was too much for me. [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] is back in control of it.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Are you a member of the Twins card site? http://www.twinscards.com

Neat site. I would like to see a more involved Dodger site, but then again, I am not involved myself either, so I can't say much to that regard.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
61. Steve Lombardozzi- Starting second baseman for the 1987 World Series team. His bat left much to be desired. His son is a professional baseball player as well.
GLpU23D.jpg

62. Pat Mahomes- Had a career ERA over 5, but yet he was able to play in 11 MLB seasons. I saw him pitch for the Sioux Falls Canaries of the American Association back in 2007 or 2008. I was 14-15 years old, saw his name on the roster and remembered seeing him on a Twins card in my collection so I thought that was pretty cool back then. His kid is also a decent football player...
01dxYsn.jpg

63. Same Mele- Took over as manager in the middle of the 1961 season. Was fired after 50 games in 1967. Led the club to the 1965 World Series, where they lost to the Dodgers in 7 games.
7Sip9s9.jpg

64. Alex Meyer- Had high hopes for this guy. The Twins traded Denard Span straight up for Alex Meyer. For those that don't know, I was a huge collector of Span before this trade, so I was really hoping Meyer would pan out. Sad to say, he hasn't and was traded to the Angels.
0B2Vos5.jpg

65. Doug Mientkiewicz- Gold Glove winning first baseman. Had a controversial moment when he kept the ball from the final out of the 2004 World Series with the Red Sox
zA1VDOg.jpg

66. Tom Kelly- "T.K." Managed the Twins to their only two World Series titles in 1987 and 1991. Managed from '86-'01. His number 10 is retired by the team and he is in the Twins Hall of Fame.
fSDhtFj.jpg

67. Travis Miller- Twins first round pick in 1994. Appeared in 203 games over 7 seasons with the Twins while pitching to a career ERA of 5.05
Dak0Cep.jpg

68. Eric Milton- Pitched a no-hitter for the Twins in 1999. Was an all-star in 2001
c86AAA8.jpg

69. Bobby Mitchell- Played in the 1967 Little League World Series. Appeared in 202 games in his short, 4 year career split between the Twins and Dodgers
KOK6trV.jpg

70. Darin Mastroianni- Appeared in 121 games over 4 seasons with the Twins. Currently has his own custom woodworking shop in Minnesota.
rNhCXvg.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
71. Jack Morris- Elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame, class of 2018. Was a mediocre pitcher during the regular season, decent-great playoff pitcher. Pitched one of the greatest games in game 7 of the 1991 World Series, going 10 innings of shutout ball to propel the Twins to their 2nd World Series.
4DlsDsu.jpg

72. Paul Molitor- "The Ignitor" Member of the Hall of Fame. Played for the University of Minnesota, and went to the same school that Joe Mauer later attended. Member of the 3,000 hit club. Currently the manager of the Minnesota Twins. 2017 AL Manager of the Year.
j7tkoWu.jpg

73. Al Newman- Member of the 1987 and 1991 World Series championship teams. Became a coach with the Twins after his playing career ended.
AegMStk.jpg

74. Joe Nossek- Appeared in 98 games for the Twins over three season. Spent 28 years as a coach with various organizations and in various positions.
oczJOh4.jpg

75. Ryan O'Rourke- Appeared in 54 games as a reliever in 2015-2016. Did not play in 2017 due to injuries
1MVyeaA.jpg

76. Mike Pagliarulo- "Pags" Starting third baseman for the 1991 World Series Championship team. Currently the hitting coach of the Miami Marlins
81dgWhS.jpg

77. Trevor May- Missed all of 2017 while recovering from TJ surgery. Will be looked at as a starter during ST, but may be bumped to the bullpen.
AlXB9gA.jpg
7K0SVXe.jpg

78. Chris Parmelee- Twins 1st round pick in 2006. Bounced between AAA and the Twins for a few years. (How's this for Twins [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION])
2wssNtk.jpg
mkjjsz5.jpg

79. Ron Perranoski- Was a member of the Dodgers 1965 World Series team that beat the Twins. Was traded to the Twins for Mudcat Grant and Zoilo Versalles
IOPwn0d.jpg

80. Trevor Plouffe- Was a solid third baseman for the Twins for a few years. First round pick back in 2004, made his debut in 2010.
hlfSLtF.jpg

Last edited:

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I lived down the block from Tom Kelly as a kid in South Amboy, NJ. During the offseason, he'd come back home and was pretty cool, and sociable. I've had multiple autos of him, from growing up there

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Great stuff! Crazy I have no recollection of Pagliarulo on that Twins team. Granted those were pre Internet days (hell my street didn’t even have cable yet) so I guess if he wasn’t frequently on TWIB I wouldn’t have seen him lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
81. Tony Oliva- "Tony O." 1964 ROY, 8x All-star, 1966 GG winner, and 3x AL batting champ. His number 6 is retired by the Twins and he is in the Twins Hall of Fame. He would likely be a member of the Hall of Fame if his last few seasons were not riddled with injuries.
GO0XWzW.jpg

82. Carl Pavano- Was the Opening Day starter for the Twins in 2011 and 2012.
QVSDeO7.jpg

83. Jeff Reboulet- Exceeded 100 games played in just 2 seasons over a 12 year career.
WkamuVR.jpg

84. Pat Neshek- Made his first ASG in 2014 while with the Cardinals. Grew up in Brooklyn Park, MN. Has one of the most unorthodox deliveries in baseball.
ckRCWTs.jpg
lxdJj3e.jpg

85. Tsuyoshi Nishioka- The Twins first failed Asian import. Broke his leg just a week into his career. Appeared in 71 games for the Twins over two years.
Ymy9gV8.jpg

86. Terry Steinbach- Another Minnesota native. Catcher for two no-hitters. 3x All-star.
MOs2oj9.jpg

87. Danny Santana- Had a promising rookie campaign in 2014. Never could match the production from that year. Turned into a super utility player for Gardenhire.
f3IWUYG.jpg
2qblFOK.jpg

88. Dick Stigman- Minnesota native. His best season came in 1963 when he finished with a 3.25 ERA and 193 strikeouts.
0FVmPl4.jpg

89. Shannon Stewart- Member of the Soul Patrol outfield with Torii Hunter and Jacque Jones. Was limited after his trade to the Twins due to complications with plantar fasciitis
7mxSKU7.jpg

90. Josh Willingham- "Hammer" Had his career's best statistical season his first year in Minnesota in 2012 when he hit 35 HRs and hat 110 RBI's, propelling him to win his only career Silver Slugger award
dj9NPG7.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
91. Brad Radke- Pitched 12 seasons for the Twins. Is a member of the Twins Hall of Fame. Won 12 consecutive starts in 1998
Uq01DYe.jpg

92. Pete Redfern- Was the Twins Opening Day pitcher in 1982, in what would be the last of his 7 year career, all with the Twins. Almost died in a diving accident in October 1983, he survived, but was left paralyzed.
U4I3n5q.jpg

93. Luis Rivas- Played with the Twins from 200-2005. Looked like a promising second baseman, but never quite panned out.
fYMAtdK.jpg

94. Taylor Rogers- Emerged as a solid lefty bullpen option for the Twins in the 2016 season. Has a twin brother pitching in the Giants organization
hkVfzAa.jpg

95. Rich Rollins- Received the most votes for the AL All-star team in 1962. Was one of 5 Twins players to hit a home run in the 7th inning on June 9, 1966 against the A's.
rj3XfAx.jpg

96. Phil Roof- Was generally used as a back up catcher. Was considered a great defensive player.
blwoxU4.jpg

97. Aaron Thompson- Appeared in 48 games out of the bullpen for the Twins between 2014-2015.
muP8nOf.jpg

98. Michael Tonkin- Was given way too many chances to prove himself from 2013-2017. Signed over in Japan after his Twins release in November 2017. (Don't laugh at the cheap homemade card, you'd think a guy with 5 years experience would have an actual card)
3bA0iM2.jpg

99. Mike Trombley- Had an 11 year career, with 9 of those being spent in Minnesota
5mBaWIV.jpg

100. Joe Mauer- Figured I had to use a decent player on this nice, round number. 2009 AL MVP, 3x AL batting champ, 3x GG, 6x AS, and 5x SS. Drafted first overall in 2001 out of the same high school that Paul Molitor attended. Fun fact- I was in attendance for his first career walk-off home run. Still need to get a ticket stub from that game (dang digital tickets)
i3c4wG3.jpg
usgWr9Y.jpg
WWhiwu5.jpg
R8CsGUH.jpg
KtYuNs3.jpg
3xIhcu4.jpg
RoPlSzH.jpg
M7bO6Aw.jpg
dPUEAG8.jpg
jQzSMOT.jpg
j1CRzrq.jpg
qUmfYn9.jpg