Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

clarkzac's Twins Autograph Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So I realize that I slacked off on this. I'm not even sure what I have scanned in terms of my Twins autographs anymore. I know that I have not used my scanner since our first child was born this past January. I do want to resurrect this thread with the few guys that I still haven't posted. Will be a slower process, but I did enjoy doing this. Hard to believe that my last post on this thread was about 20 months ago.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Better to be a slacker on posting than continuing with your collection!

Well, it's slowed way down in the last year. Bennett was born January 3rd, and I've added just a handful to the Twins autograph collection since then. Did make a trip in August to Target Field and scored some on field BP passes. Came home with another Rosario signed Ginter, Jonathan Schoop auto (thankful on that one as he was only with the team for the one season), and then signed baseballs of Rocco Baldelli, Nelson Cruz, Luis Arraez, and Jorge Polanco. The Cruz and Arraez were signed at a STH signing that I couldn't attend, but my buddy went in place for me. I also won a Taylor Rogers signed ball from Kyle Gibson's charity fundraiser he did throughout the season

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Babies come first....they don't stay that way long.

You definitely aren't kidding! He's been wanting to walk for a few weeks now, just can't get his balance down. Every now and then I'll flip through the pictures of him on my phone and I can't believe how much he has grown and changed.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Getting your plans ready for Twinsfest?
Unfortunately I won't be making it again this year, which will mark 2 years in a row. As much as I'd love to go, just won't be in the budget this year. Little man turns 1 in January and had some unexpected home repair expenses this month. But this guy makes missing Twinsfest worth it.45359.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online