He kinda does I'll fix that later. Going to Black Panther tonight

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    [CENTER]Signed Allen and Ginter Collector

dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lived down the block from Tom Kelly as a kid in South Amboy, NJ. During the offseason, he'd come back home and was pretty cool, and sociable. I've had multiple autos of him, from growing up there

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

clarkzac's Twins Autograph Collection

Great stuff! Crazy I have no recollection of Pagliarulo on that Twins team. Granted those were pre Internet days (hell my street didn’t even have cable yet) so I guess if he wasn’t frequently on TWIB I wouldn’t have seen him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    SCREW PHOTOBUCKET
    Jeff Cirillo Spread Sheet ||
    Hall of Unending Gratitude: dazed, magicpapa, uniquebaseballcards, and the vigilant eye of tonsofcommons

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice twin Twins!!!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

zc3009
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    81. Tony Oliva- "Tony O." 1964 ROY, 8x All-star, 1966 GG winner, and 3x AL batting champ. His number 6 is retired by the Twins and he is in the Twins Hall of Fame. He would likely be a member of the Hall of Fame if his last few seasons were not riddled with injuries.

82. Carl Pavano- Was the Opening Day starter for the Twins in 2011 and 2012.

83. Jeff Reboulet- Exceeded 100 games played in just 2 seasons over a 12 year career.

84. Pat Neshek- Made his first ASG in 2014 while with the Cardinals. Grew up in Brooklyn Park, MN. Has one of the most unorthodox deliveries in baseball.

85. Tsuyoshi Nishioka- The Twins first failed Asian import. Broke his leg just a week into his career. Appeared in 71 games for the Twins over two years.

86. Terry Steinbach- Another Minnesota native. Catcher for two no-hitters. 3x All-star.

87. Danny Santana- Had a promising rookie campaign in 2014. Never could match the production from that year. Turned into a super utility player for Gardenhire.

88. Dick Stigman- Minnesota native. His best season came in 1963 when he finished with a 3.25 ERA and 193 strikeouts.

89. Shannon Stewart- Member of the Soul Patrol outfield with Torii Hunter and Jacque Jones. Was limited after his trade to the Twins due to complications with plantar fasciitis

90. Josh Willingham- "Hammer" Had his career's best statistical season his first year in Minnesota in 2012 when he hit 35 HRs and hat 110 RBI's, propelling him to win his only career Silver Slugger award

dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep em coming. This is easily 1 of my favorite threads

zc3009
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    91. Brad Radke- Pitched 12 seasons for the Twins. Is a member of the Twins Hall of Fame. Won 12 consecutive starts in 1998

92. Pete Redfern- Was the Twins Opening Day pitcher in 1982, in what would be the last of his 7 year career, all with the Twins. Almost died in a diving accident in October 1983, he survived, but was left paralyzed.

93. Luis Rivas- Played with the Twins from 200-2005. Looked like a promising second baseman, but never quite panned out.

94. Taylor Rogers- Emerged as a solid lefty bullpen option for the Twins in the 2016 season. Has a twin brother pitching in the Giants organization

95. Rich Rollins- Received the most votes for the AL All-star team in 1962. Was one of 5 Twins players to hit a home run in the 7th inning on June 9, 1966 against the A's.

96. Phil Roof- Was generally used as a back up catcher. Was considered a great defensive player.

97. Aaron Thompson- Appeared in 48 games out of the bullpen for the Twins between 2014-2015.

98. Michael Tonkin- Was given way too many chances to prove himself from 2013-2017. Signed over in Japan after his Twins release in November 2017. (Don't laugh at the cheap homemade card, you'd think a guy with 5 years experience would have an actual card)

99. Mike Trombley- Had an 11 year career, with 9 of those being spent in Minnesota

100. Joe Mauer- Figured I had to use a decent player on this nice, round number. 2009 AL MVP, 3x AL batting champ, 3x GG, 6x AS, and 5x SS. Drafted first overall in 2001 out of the same high school that Paul Molitor attended. Fun fact- I was in attendance for his first career walk-off home run. Still need to get a ticket stub from that game (dang digital tickets)

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving seeing so many players I remember!
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

dsj51
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pat Neshek has a great auto. I'm thinking of getting 1 just cuz its do cool

jagr3boys
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dig seeing all the A&G's of Joe together. Really nice run.

Collecting Gary and Joe Gaetti, Ozzie Smith, Kenny Boyer, Albert Pujols, Kirby Puckett, Joe Mauer,and Brian Dinkleman. PM me if you have something you don't need that I might!

And if you want to friend me on Facebook, please let me know your online handle, since I may not know your real name!

zc3009
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Cleveland View Post
    Dig seeing all the A&G's of Joe together. Really nice run.

Thanks Greg! I'm really hoping that there will be a couple more to add to the Mauer Ginter collection. I'm still working on the Morneau Ginters. I want to say I have 4 of them possible 7

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Planning on seeing a few Twin games.....on the West Coast! Rats....Guess I'll have to see the Twins in Oakland......no games with the San Francisco this year......Saw the Twins beat the Giants 4-0 and 3-2 last year in San Francisco...Need to get a picture of this wonderful Japanese dinning place on Greay St. Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

zc3009
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    g
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Planning on seeing a few Twin games.....on the West Coast! Rats....Guess I'll have to see the Twins in Oakland......no games with the San Francisco this year......Saw the Twins beat the Giants 4-0 and 3-2 last year in San Francisco...Need to get a picture of this wonderful Japanese dinning place on Greay St. Best regards, David
    I was thrilled when the Twins beat the Giants. My uncle is a big Giants fan, so I had to give him a bad time since they never play each other. I was rooting for Denard Span during those games though as he was my primary PC player until the Twins traded him. Picked up a game used Giants hat of his

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkzac View Post
    g

I was thrilled when the Twins beat the Giants. My uncle is a big Giants fan, so I had to give him a bad time since they never play each other. I was rooting for Denard Span during those games though as he was my primary PC player until the Twins traded him. Picked up a game used Giants hat of his
    He a great time wearing my Twins cap on Friday/Sat thru the crowds around Union Square! Talked to a few Fans on the Amark (came by train) and the Hilton Hotel! Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!

zc3009
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    101. Scott Ullger- Appeared in a total of 35 games back in 1983 with the Twins. Then spent 20 seasons as a coach for the Twins from 1995-2014

102. Jim Perry- The older brother of Gaylord Perry. Winner of the 1970 AL Cy Young Award and a 3x All-star. Member of the Twins Hall of Fame

103. Eddie Rosario- A promising young outfielder for the Twins. Hit a home run on the very first pitch of his MLB career in 2015. Hit 3 home runs against the Mariners on 6/13/17

104. Carl Willis- Member of the 1991 World Series team. Currently the pitching coach for the Indians.

105. Rich Reese- Was the last out of Catfish Hunter's perfect game. He was also Nolan Ryan's 383rd strikeout victim in 1973. Went on to become the CEO of Jim Beam brands in Chicago after his playing career

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast