Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

clarkzac's Twins Autograph Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Planning on seeing a few Twin games.....on the West Coast! Rats....Guess I'll have to see the Twins in Oakland......no games with the San Francisco this year......Saw the Twins beat the Giants 4-0 and 3-2 last year in San Francisco...Need to get a picture of this wonderful Japanese dinning place on Greay St. Best regards, David

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
g
Planning on seeing a few Twin games.....on the West Coast! Rats....Guess I'll have to see the Twins in Oakland......no games with the San Francisco this year......Saw the Twins beat the Giants 4-0 and 3-2 last year in San Francisco...Need to get a picture of this wonderful Japanese dinning place on Greay St. Best regards, David

I was thrilled when the Twins beat the Giants. My uncle is a big Giants fan, so I had to give him a bad time since they never play each other. I was rooting for Denard Span during those games though as he was my primary PC player until the Twins traded him. Picked up a game used Giants hat of his

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
g

I was thrilled when the Twins beat the Giants. My uncle is a big Giants fan, so I had to give him a bad time since they never play each other. I was rooting for Denard Span during those games though as he was my primary PC player until the Twins traded him. Picked up a game used Giants hat of his
He a great time wearing my Twins cap on Friday/Sat thru the crowds around Union Square! Talked to a few Fans on the Amark (came by train) and the Hilton Hotel! Best regards, David

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
101. Scott Ullger- Appeared in a total of 35 games back in 1983 with the Twins. Then spent 20 seasons as a coach for the Twins from 1995-2014
F9uEb9p.jpg

102. Jim Perry- The older brother of Gaylord Perry. Winner of the 1970 AL Cy Young Award and a 3x All-star. Member of the Twins Hall of Fame
f8d2KhH.jpg

103. Eddie Rosario- A promising young outfielder for the Twins. Hit a home run on the very first pitch of his MLB career in 2015. Hit 3 home runs against the Mariners on 6/13/17
UsXX0iH.jpg

104. Carl Willis- Member of the 1991 World Series team. Currently the pitching coach for the Indians.
y4orPwF.jpg

105. Rich Reese- Was the last out of Catfish Hunter's perfect game. He was also Nolan Ryan's 383rd strikeout victim in 1973. Went on to become the CEO of Jim Beam brands in Chicago after his playing career
WlS7bFH.jpg

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Seemed you were going alphabetical there for a bit, but I'm sure there are more. If you want my few IP autos of Twins players, pm me your address. Happy to send to a team collector.

On Twins MLB cards, I have:

Chip Hale (1990 Score RC!)
Gary Wayne (91 Donruss w John 14:6 inscription)

If you are interested in Portland Beavers cards (Twins AAA team from 1987-1993, when I did my IP graphing at Colorado Springs), I have:

Paul Abbott (long career, started as Twin in 1990 - I see you have him already on MLB card)
JT Bruett (Twin in 92-93)
Terry Jorgensen (Twin in 1989, 92-93)
Vic Rodriguez (11 ABs for Twins in 1989!)

Those four are all on 1990 CMC minor league cards, all Beavers. Pm me if you want any/all of the above.

Keep posting the collection, love the descriptions!

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Seemed you were going alphabetical there for a bit, but I'm sure there are more. If you want my few IP autos of Twins players, pm me your address. Happy to send to a team collector.

On Twins MLB cards, I have:

Chip Hale (1990 Score RC!)
Gary Wayne (91 Donruss w John 14:6 inscription)

If you are interested in Portland Beavers cards (Twins AAA team from 1987-1993, when I did my IP graphing at Colorado Springs), I have:

Paul Abbott (long career, started as Twin in 1990 - I see you have him already on MLB card)
JT Bruett (Twin in 92-93)
Terry Jorgensen (Twin in 1989, 92-93)
Vic Rodriguez (11 ABs for Twins in 1989!)

Those four are all on 1990 CMC minor league cards, all Beavers. Pm me if you want any/all of the above.

Keep posting the collection, love the descriptions!
I was going alphabetical with the ones that were already scanned and uploaded, but then I got some more scanned and wanted to get them posted too. I could use all of those autos except for the Abbott, what do you need in return?

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I was going alphabetical with the ones that were already scanned and uploaded, but then I got some more scanned and wanted to get them posted too. I could use all of those autos except for the Abbott, what do you need in return?

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Nothing man, I really enjoy helping out team collectors, and it's not like these are really valuable or anything. Just pm me your address.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
106. Joe Benson- Came up as a top prospect for the Twins. Got action in 21 games as a September call-up in 2011, hasn't seen the Big Leagues since.
bkkdRrW.jpg

107. Jose Berrios- "J.O." La Makina" Young pitching stud. Looking for him to take a huge step forward this year.
R3AKQry.jpg
UCcQUA0.jpg

108. Michael Cuddyer- "Cuddy" 2x All-star. 2013 NL Batting champion for the Rockies. Member of the Twins Hall of Fame. Hit for the cycle on May 22, 2009 (my birthday nonetheless)
dvgg8uc.jpg
PYmgRU6.jpg
xZDMY8j.jpg
5WcYT8a.jpg
rpYsC2z.jpg

109. Brian Dozier- "Doz" Hit 42 home runs in 2016. I saw 5 of them in a matter of 3 games, including his 3 home run game. Won his first Gold Glove in 2017. Was selected as an injury replacement for the 2015 ASG, his only selection. He proceeded to crank a home run in his first and only ASG at-bat. Fun fact in regards to the three home run game of his- my dad and I had a meet and greet ticket package and had no clue who would be attending as far as players go. It took place shortly after the game ended (players showered, etc.). I had purchased a Dozier game used bat from the kiosk prior to the game starting. My dad and I had also been selected to participate in one of those games on the jumbotron, which we ended up destroying. We got ticket upgrades for the game and free shirts. But back to the bat, Dozier was at the meet and greet. He signed the game used bat that I had purchased, along with 2016 Ginter and 2015 Heritage. Sorry for the long post. Oh, and I convinced my wife to let me name our yellow lab "Dozier" two years ago.
j1vFZ1W.jpg
ZpaBfHL.jpg
NQ8Eq6h.jpg
xlpKd3i.jpg
PefsW16.jpg

110. Brian Duensing- His first couple of seasons were pretty good. Then he had a couple of rough seasons, then a few mediocre seasons, then a pretty good year for the Cubbies in 2017.
tHrBn8Z.jpg
RZbRgnh.jpg
03QLona.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
111. Eduardo Escobar- Was acquired in the 2012 trade that sent Francisco Liriano to the White Sox. Great utility player that has appeared at every position except for first base. Set career highs with 21 HRs and 73 RBIs in 2017.
pxrGJGI.jpg
mkgmzRE.jpg

112. Orlando Hudson- 4x GG and 2x AS. Signed one year deal with the Twins prior to the 2010 season. Went 4-12 with 1 HR for the Twins in the 2010 ALDS.
Y9VtnMq.jpg

113. Torii Hunter- "Spiderman" Won 9 straight GG from 2001-2009. Spent 12 of his 19 year career with the Twins. Came back to the Twins in 2015 for what was his final season. Robbed Barry Bonds of a HR in his first career ASG in 2002. Was the first player that I recall ever calling my favorite player. Back in 2002, when I was 9, my family was at what was my 2nd Twins game. There was a snafu with the ticket sales and our seats were sold twice. While we were talking with an usher and having to leave our seats Torii was ejected from the game. Member of the Twins Hall of Fame
VR7zoOO.jpg
Lo7ZlgX.jpg
pOGtUDE.jpg

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
111. Eduardo Escobar- Was acquired in the 2012 trade that sent Francisco Liriano to the White Sox. Great utility player that has appeared at every position except for first base. Set career highs with 21 HRs and 73 RBIs in 2017.
pxrGJGI.jpg
mkgmzRE.jpg

112. Orlando Hudson- 4x GG and 2x AS. Signed one year deal with the Twins prior to the 2010 season. Went 4-12 with 1 HR for the Twins in the 2010 ALDS.
Y9VtnMq.jpg

113. Torii Hunter- "Spiderman" Won 9 straight GG from 2001-2009. Spent 12 of his 19 year career with the Twins. Came back to the Twins in 2015 for what was his final season. Robbed Barry Bonds of a HR in his first career ASG in 2002. Was the first player that I recall ever calling my favorite player. Back in 2002, when I was 9, my family was at what was my 2nd Twins game. There was a snafu with the ticket sales and our seats were sold twice. While we were talking with an usher and having to leave our seats Torii was ejected from the game. Member of the Twins Hall of Fame
VR7zoOO.jpg
Lo7ZlgX.jpg
pOGtUDE.jpg

That 2007 Ginter of Torii Hunter is amazing lol.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
114. Francisco Liriano- Had a fantastic rookie year in 2006 before going down with an arm injury that led to Tommy John surgery. Was elected to his only ASG in 2006 as well. Came over to the Twins in a trade with Boof Bonser and Joe Nathan that sent AJ Pierzynski to the Giants. Threw his first complete game on May 3, 2011, which also happened to be a no-hitter, with 6 walks
L4ZHgaw.jpg
IiTUVKc.jpg
Dw2OXZ8.jpg

115. Justin Morneau- 2006 AL MVP. 4x AS. 2014 NL Batting Title. Was making another run at AL MVP in 2010, when a concussion derailed his season, and ultimately the rest of his career. He was never quite the same after the concussion. Hit 3 home runs in a game on July 6, 2007
TS4peXV.jpg
9A4qGXt.jpg
upfcmKI.jpg
prWcIYo.jpg

Members online