Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FRIDAY MORNING THREAD 2/2/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning world! Barry is correct about the junk mail, PLUS you will start getting all kinds of contacts about supplemental insurance offers!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning world! Barry is correct about the junk mail, PLUS you will start getting all kinds of contacts about supplemental insurance offers!!!

after you get supplement insurance they are hard to get payments ---- 7 months and still having issues

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, this is the last weekend I have to work for two months. Not sure how to function monday-friday anymore, it's been so long.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. You can get cheap car insurance through AARP. (it's through The Hartford) You will save more than your $16 yearly fee..

you also get discounts through CVS, Denny's, etc..

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just finished sweeping a bin this morning. I feel like I breathed more dirt in today for one truck load than I had the last few days when we were doing 4-5 loads a day. I'm thinking that it was the fact that I was wearing a different dust mask today than I had the previous days. Now work is buying lunch for today, and then we are going to go out and help the guys in the warehouse clean. We have our BRC Food Safety audit coming up sometime next month, and the way the boss made it sound was our raises all depend on us passing the food safety certification

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
All my local WM had for Topps 1 was hanger, 36 card packs.

Nothing exciting inserts wise but I do like the design in-person and love all the great looking action photos. Looks great!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies, actually afternoon.

So some of you know that I have a procedure done on Jan 17th and had a bit more time for healing from that, then I would have like too. And yesterday I had to have a corrective event done........And now I'm going to have another one done for almost the same thing as the first one.........It appears that my electrons seem to be out of whack so it needs to be fixed. I just turn 55 one week after the first thing was done.

I have been off of work since the 16th of January and I'm not going back now until at least the end of this month. Hopefully after the 3rd time it fully fixes things. Dr said it not overly common, but can be to see the 3 different things come on right after the other.

I'm all good otherwise just need to do some resetting of the electronics :lol: :lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

So some of you know that I have a procedure done on Jan 17th and had a bit more time for healing from that, then I would have like too. And yesterday I had to have a corrective event done........And now I'm going to have another one done for almost the same thing as the first one.........It appears that my electrons seem to be out of whack so it needs to be fixed. I just turn 55 one week after the first thing was done.

I have been off of work since the 16th of January and I'm not going back now until at least the end of this month. Hopefully after the 3rd time it fully fixes things. Dr said it not overly common, but can be to see the 3 different things come on right after the other.

I'm all good otherwise just need to do some resetting of the electronics :lol: :lol:

three different operations below belt - had two same time - all different crew , for years now they want to work on heart . Add ten years for me over your age .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Unless you hit that Lottery.

Get better quick man!

Members online