Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can you get a negitive from e-bay removed?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you get a negitive from e-bay removed?

I have a perfect 100% positive with like 586 score. Well on Jan.24th I won 2 separate e-bay listing of Aaron nola autos from someone. it said et. delivery time Jan 31st to Feb 5th. Well still no cards. But since I won his score went from 100% positive to 97.9% because he got a negative for not sending the cards to someone and a Net. from someone it took weeks to get his cards. he even had a positive with this "Paid Dec 22nd, package postmarked Jan 22nd. Seller apologized for delay."
    Well I sent him a E-Mail asking if he sent the cards yet being they have not arrived yet. This was on Sunday. He wrote back "No send8ng out on Monday" I just don't feel like this is the truth. I NEVER have left a neg. But if after a month I may have to and file a complaint. But if he fights back and dings me can I fight it? Even though I paid seconds after the win...
    Thanks
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

tse-investments
     phillyfan0417
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bongo870 View Post
    I have a perfect 100% positive with like 586 score. Well on Jan.24th I won 2 separate e-bay listing of Aaron nola autos from someone. it said et. delivery time Jan 31st to Feb 5th. Well still no cards. But since I won his score went from 100% positive to 97.9% because he got a negative for not sending the cards to someone and a Net. from someone it took weeks to get his cards. he even had a positive with this "Paid Dec 22nd, package postmarked Jan 22nd. Seller apologized for delay."
    Well I sent him a E-Mail asking if he sent the cards yet being they have not arrived yet. This was on Sunday. He wrote back "No send8ng out on Monday" I just don't feel like this is the truth. I NEVER have left a neg. But if after a month I may have to and file a complaint. But if he fights back and dings me can I fight it? Even though I paid seconds after the win...
    Thanks
    Can sellers give you a negative?
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    --Winston Churchill

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyfan0417 View Post
    Can sellers give you a negative?
    I don't know. I only sold a little bit on there.
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:

"And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should be fine, sellers can only leave postive feedback.
    Buying Rare Autograph's & Insert's of Kenny Lofton.

Website (work in progress): http://kennylofton.weebly.com/

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a long time since sellers have been allowed to leave negative feedback. Probably a few years.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweet. thanks guys
    My Site:

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caster513 View Post
    You should be fine, sellers can only leave postive feedback.
    Yep.

But sometimes weasely sellers will write something negative in their comment. But it won't affect your scores...
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gt2590 View Post
    Yep.

But sometimes weasely sellers will write something negative in their comment. But it won't affect your scores...
    I don't care about that. I did every thing right. Once I gave someone a month and still left positive feed back because he was honest with me and said he forgot all about it. He even sent extra cards. but this kid or guy feels fishy....
    My Site:

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been spending way more time on BO, I say negative the guy and put his username on blast!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    I've been spending way more time on BO, I say negative the guy and put his username on blast!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    well he said he will send them Monday and if they don't show up I will do something
    My Site:

dj.miller
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait until you get the card to leave feedback so you still have that hanging over him to get him to ship it. Don't threaten him with feedback, though, as feedback extortion is against eBay's TOS and it will easily get removed. Either keep asking him for a ship date or request a refund through eBay if you are done dealing with the guy. Always be polite, eBay can and will look at messages between users if there's any dispute. It's totally unprofessional and if he can't manage simple shipping he shouldn't be selling on eBay.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djmilhaus View Post
    Wait until you get the card to leave feedback so you still have that hanging over him to get him to ship it. Don't threaten him with feedback, though, as feedback extortion is against eBay's TOS and it will easily get removed. Either keep asking him for a ship date or request a refund through eBay if you are done dealing with the guy. Always be polite, eBay can and will look at messages between users if there's any dispute. It's totally unprofessional and if he can't manage simple shipping he shouldn't be selling on eBay.
    yea I was going to mention that I see all the new negative marks against him but decided not to. here is what I sent then what he said
    "Hello, My name is Brad and I won 2 Aaron Nola auto cards from you back on Jan 24th. The cards said they will arrive on Jan. 31st to Feb 5th. I don't see any tracking or never received any info that you sent the cards. I Was wondering if the cards were sent yet or not.
    Thank you"

his reply
    "No send8ng out on Monday"

My reply
    "thank you"
    My Site:

richandsheryl
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I try my best when selling on eBay to ship at the latest 2 days from payment, and that would be only if i hadn't checked on if payment was made.

I'm almost certain right now that some sellers makes trades and or buys stuff, and has even been in breaks on Facebook as well as Twitter, so when he gets a great deal, he has listed stuff even before they have it in hand. Completely crazy because you can run the risk of not getting in the stuff for a long time as well and then your shipping out in a timely fashion is in jeopardy, not to mention it's wrong as well.

He is doing this a lot less theses days but has in the past for sure.
    -Richard-

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You forgot to add the "2018-21 NL Cy Young favorite" part to your description of Aaron Nola...
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

piledriver1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In answer to the original question, it is possible to have a negative removed, but, AFAIK, only in cases of vulgar language, personal info being revealed, or something like a FB being left within minutes of the auction ending. They don't get involved in complaint situations where the feedback is simply harsh or retaliatory.
    Looking for 2011 Topps Marquee Museum autographs, rare Frank Thomases and Grady Sizemores I don't have

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast