Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can you get a negitive from e-bay removed?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He just got another Negitive. "No card No communication I would advise not to buy anything from this POS" I will give him till Monday and I will send another e-mail to see if he has a tracking number. if no I am asking for a refund.
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry about having a negative feedback. It makes your reputation more gritty and realistic.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Don't worry about having a negative feedback. It makes your reputation more gritty and realistic.
    well I did nothing wrong I should not get a neg..
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:

"And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

dj.miller
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bongo870 View Post
    well I did nothing wrong I should not get a neg..
    Sellers can't leave you a negative or neutral so you don't have to worry about that. If you sell items on eBay with any regularity, I'd make sure you add his account to your "blocked bidders" list. It will prevent him from buying something from you down the road with the sole intent of leaving you a retaliatory negative. Also, even if he refunds you, you should still leave him negative feedback. It's the only way sellers like this will learn. Something like "poor communication, item not sent for weeks, excuses... finally just refunded".

Don't make any mention of feedback in communications with him, even if he specifically asks about it. Just ignore any comments on feedback.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    You ain't in the game if you ain't been jumped in. Net rep be street rep. Believe that playa

Negs be like scars and gun shot wounds, they give you cred.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the guy got yet another neg. that's 3 since I bought the 2 cards. Looks like I cant file a complaint until one month after the win... Then I will leave neg and file a claim
    My Site:

Bwoodcollector
     @anthonyscorona
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    You ain't in the game if you ain't been jumped in. Net rep be street rep. Believe that playa

Negs be like scars and gun shot wounds, they give you cred.
    Wise words from a true G

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Please note: Card collecting is my hobby, not my life. I don't take it that serious and like to keep it fun.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
    Wise words from a true G

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    No, I'm a fraud...

I had to pay some random stranger to leave me a negative

Even e-bay didn't believe it was real and they had it removed...I didn't even request them to. I just have the worst luck. F my life
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bongo870 View Post
    Well the guy got yet another neg. that's 3 since I bought the 2 cards. Looks like I cant file a complaint until one month after the win... Then I will leave neg and file a claim
    It shouldn't be that long of a wait. I think it's a week, maybe 10 days.

Scott F
    Mariano Rivera Super Collector. Always buying rare Mo's - PSA's, Auto's, Patches, Printing Plates, or any other rare Mo's. I PAY MORE THAN ANYONE FOR MARIANO'S I NEED.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forgerelli View Post
    It shouldn't be that long of a wait. I think it's a week, maybe 10 days.

Scott F
    I followed there ways of doing it and it says this step one "If your item hasn’t arrived or isn’t as described, go to My eBay, find the item in your purchase history, and select return or item not received within 30 days of delivery." step 2 "If your issue’s not resolved in 3 business days, contact us." step 3 "You’ll hear from us in 48 hours."
    Well. I just filed a complaint. It says the seller has 3 days to reply. I requested money back
    Last edited by bongo870; 02-11-2018 at 04:37 AM.
    My Site:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12