Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MORNING THREAD ********* 2/7 /18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Tucked in at my fire console just waiting for the wrecks to start rolling in. Actually everything is pretty well clear here but people still drive stupid.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning Kiddies

It would appear that we are in for some more snow, we have 3 inches again last night till 3 am this morning. And now they're saying we'll get hit later tonight again. It will start to snow at a rate of 1/2 to 1 inch an hour and just might not end until late Saturday Night into early Sunday morning. computer models show in my area we are going to possibly have the snow measured in feet instead of inches. But on the low end we could see about 8-12 inches also.

I have said this before, When December is cold with below average temps, and that brutal cold snap we had here. Then January was mixed bag of cold, mild,and average temps with a little bit of snow. February can be a bad month for snow and even below average temps even thought the temps so go up in that month. But 2011, 2014 and 2015 were February snow producers, with March being a mix bag of cold, snow, rainy, and even mild temps sometimes. And then seasons shifted in those years as well. Meaning spring was later then norm and sometimes we even skipped it and went straight to summer which was dry and hot too.

This seems to be the way things are shaping up for now.

Good thing, I"m home and off of work for the next 19 or so days. and I'll have been out for 40 days by the time I may return.......I'm bored as hell too :lol:

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Just raining now here.

Went to three stores looking for ice melter, no Luck.

Every year I dislike winter more and more...

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Sounds like everyone has some crazy weather. I'm in Portland today in a t-shirt. It's 60-ish here, with no rain.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good evening/night all. Pretty excited to have won Sacramento Kings tickets for Friday night vs the Blazers!

Edit: just read weather posts. Be safe everyone. Sounds awful in some places

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Ugh, bad loss for Villanova.

Though our Bay Area guys are probably happy for Chris Mullin, now St. John's Head Coach...