jmcnerne3_9
     EZGoingamers
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't Buy From Card Sharks Club

Ok, I don't even know where to begin.

I just had a horrible experience with this "company".

I ordered some cards from them after seeing some breaks from their card crates people did on Youtube. So, here I go super psyched about getting some cards and order their biggest crate as well as another little crate.

I get an email of course saying that my order was received and I was charged and everything so I'm expecting my cards will be here in "1-2 business days" like it says on their website.

I wait. And wait some more. Aaaand some more.

So I contact the company how it says to contact them on their website and don't hear anything so then I contact them through Facebook.

It takes a day or 2 after contacting them on Facebook but then I get a response that gave me some optimism for the time being: "We will look into it!"

I think, "YES! I am FINALLY going to get my cards!"

A few days later nothing. I keep checking my email thinking that the update that the cards have been sent out will magically be in there. Nope, still nothing.

I decide to Facebook message them again (because that is obviously the only way they are going to respond) and I hear nothing back.

So now, it is time to reverse the charge with the bank, 2 days after the last Facebook message to them. I don't even want to tell you what that was like.

Moral of the story: Don't buy from Card Sharks Club. They suck. And I still never got my cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been lucky. I've bought cards on ComC and E-bay and never had an issue. Funny thing is the only issues I've ever had were from a Hall of Fame (they forgot to send my cards, I called and they sent them ASAP, birthday gift for my brother) and A-mazon (two phone calls, seven emails, four online chats before they stopped screwing up my gift orders for my children, extremely annoying after being told they'd fixed their mistake, twice). I"ve never bought from Card Sharks Club but will keep my head up.

tigger0007
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did u check the list of bad ebay scammers? If their not on the list...maybe they need to be added. Best regards, David
    Losted in Space, on Gilligian's island without a boat, can't get back into Narnia, struck in a time machine!