Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ****** 2/10 /18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
two days of coughing , no sleep and tired of rain - wish it was snow . Still no sod down at stadium and half wall still missing , new scoreboard soon . April 10 home game .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. My Saturday to check on the guys in the warehouse. Crazy how with a 5 man rotation and a schedule already in place that I'm the only one who has had to work all 3 times in the rotation. Basically, if the guys don't work on your scheduled Saturday, you're in luck and don't have to worry about it until your name pops up in the rotation next. All 3 times it's been my Saturday, they have had to work Sunday too, and their boss has tried getting me to check on them on the Sundays too, but me and the other 2 guys with the same job have all agreed that we won't be coming out on Sundays. There is no reason for us to have to give up both days of our weekend because their manager can't get them to get the work done Monday-Friday