Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps Heritage Derek Jeter Red Sox SSP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Jeter signed his last contract, I believe, after the 2010 season for 4 years. Imagine if it was only 2 years, and he was a FA after 2012. Or even if he had the contract, something like his injury prompts his release in 2013. The Sox sign him, and he gets a final ring in Boston in 2013. Legacy enhanced? Tarnished? Non-Yankee fans lol. People who are tired of both NYY and BOS roll their eyes so hard they fly out of their sockets.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Jeter signed his last contract, I believe, after the 2010 season for 4 years. Imagine if it was only 2 years, and he was a FA after 2012. Or even if he had the contract, something like his injury prompts his release in 2013. The Sox sign him, and he gets a final ring in Boston in 2013. Legacy enhanced? Tarnished? Non-Yankee fans lol. People who are tired of both NYY and BOS roll their eyes so hard they fly out of their sockets.
This is the most offensive post I've ever read.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Members online