Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Apologies from Freedom Card Board.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
This email went out to users who attempted to register but never got the email confirmation.

We had an issue with our server sending mail, and it has been resolved.

If you know of anyone having issues, please direct them to me. [email protected]

Hey Guys

In late December - January we have had an issue with our email server that we just discovered. It was not sending out registration emails when you tried to register.

I am going through and manually activating accounts so you might find that you have the ability to log in and post now.

If it's not, please reply here and I will be happy to get it working for you.

Please accept our apologies and let us know if we can help you with your collecting goals on FCB.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Are there many actual users trying to register or is it more bots than anything? Traffic seems to be stagnant on the boards with front page threads frequently being two to three days old at the bottom quite often.

jktaylor

Dec 23, 2017
Actual user here.

We're not able to reply to this message because we can't post anything.

If you were like me and reading this and not able to reply, click cgilmo's name and click "Private Message" to let him know.

robert1967

Feb 9, 2018
Franklin,TN
Franklin Chop House is great. We live nearby, so it is a go to place for our family.

I know it is touristy, but we love going to the Varsity when in your neck of the woods.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Awesome! My registration had been in limbo for about a week or so, then I got an email from Chris today. Glad to be on board with y'all! Many good card collecting stories ahead. =)

Members online

Latest posts