Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Bowman Mega Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jktaylor

Dec 23, 2017
I love these and hate that I was never able to find any at retail. I'm curious though, how is it possible that places like DACardWorld, SteelCity and a bunch of ebay sellers have full cases of these for sale if they should've only been available to purchase individually off of Target shelves at retail?

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
These companies also buy boxes and cases from distributors and other customers at shows etc. They are the largest company so everyone knows to contact them because they buy sealed product.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

jktaylor

Dec 23, 2017
These companies also buy boxes and cases from distributors and other customers at shows etc. They are the largest company so everyone knows to contact them because they buy sealed product.

That's what's wild though, it's not like Target had a problem selling these. Every community I've searched online says that these were flying off the shelves and no one could find any in their local Targets so it tells you that sales were strong. It would be surprising for Target to decline these in bulk for them to make their way to these secondary sellers.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
That's what's wild though, it's not like Target had a problem selling these. Every community I've searched online says that these were flying off the shelves and no one could find any in their local Targets so it tells you that sales were strong. It would be surprising for Target to decline these in bulk for them to make their way to these secondary sellers.

True, but like JEBJJA said they can get them from the same distributors that supply to the stores

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I got a holiday mega box once months ago and pulled this redemption: Base Autograph Parallel Andrew Benintendi : Been waiting months now for it

Members online