Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No bueno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
He just dressed up for his wife's cowboy-themed birthday party. People are overreacting online like it's a serious picture.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I don't think anyone cares about him dressing up as a cowboy?? I think it's more the fact that he's whiter than my cracker azz is

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Took me a minute. I thought it was some weird morph between Patton Oswalt and Jimmy Kimmel.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Does he have that same skin problem that Michael Jackson had?
No, he purposely bleached it.
From a Newsweek article:

In 2009, Sosa addressed his complexion, saying he used skin bleaching cream.

“It’s a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin tone,” Sosa told Univision’s Primer Impacto show. “It’s a cream that I have, that I use to soften my skin, but has bleached me some. I’m not a racist, I live my life happily.”

“What happened was that I had been using the cream for a long time and that, combined with the bright TV lights, made my face look whiter than it really is. I don’t think I look like Michael Jackson,” he added.

Sosa isn’t the only celebrity to be accused of lightening his skin. Though they never addressed it, stars like Beyoncé, Rihanna, Eva Longoria, Lil' Kim and Jennifer Lopez were suspected of altering their complexion to appear lighter than they used to be.

sammy-sosa-monobenzone-30lii8wainknqs3nvcvnd6.jpg

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
When testifying to congress his main trick was pretending not to know English. Hopefully he added something else to the bag of tricks since then.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
No, he purposely bleached it.
From a Newsweek article:

In 2009, Sosa addressed his complexion, saying he used skin bleaching cream.

“It’s a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin tone,” Sosa told Univision’s Primer Impacto show. “It’s a cream that I have, that I use to soften my skin, but has bleached me some. I’m not a racist, I live my life happily.”

“What happened was that I had been using the cream for a long time and that, combined with the bright TV lights, made my face look whiter than it really is. I don’t think I look like Michael Jackson,” he added.

Sosa isn’t the only celebrity to be accused of lightening his skin. Though they never addressed it, stars like Beyoncé, Rihanna, Eva Longoria, Lil' Kim and Jennifer Lopez were suspected of altering their complexion to appear lighter than they used to be.

sammy-sosa-monobenzone-30lii8wainknqs3nvcvnd6.jpg

Da fuq?!

Was he preparing for a role as Grandpa Munster?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online