Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking for this Lincecum card! Need help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bumcardner

Nov 4, 2017
Hello,

I am looking for all Tim Lincecum superfractors, however, I am looking in particular for the 2007 Bowman Chrome Non-Auto 217 Superfractor. I heard that is was on eBay for a short stint in 2011... If anyone has any info on the card, I could really use some help. I would love to find the owner if he's on the forum or if someone has his eBay name! Wossa doesn't have this card, I have asked him already... so it could be anywhere. I do have the Bowman Draft Chrome Non-Auto Superfractor pictured as I am trying to find the #217 to match it. The Orange Fractor card next to it is what the superfractor #217 would look like (the one i'm looking for except this one is orange). Any info on the whereabouts of the super is very appreciated. If someone could give me the owners contact info somehow; username etc, I would send a nice card care package to them. Please let me know, thanks!!!

Attachments

• Super RC.jpg
    Super RC.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 7
  • ORANGE 1.jpg
    ORANGE 1.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 9

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I'm guessing it's in Wossa's collection since he was buying all the superfractors of rookies and Lincecum's cards when he came up.. Since he lives in San Fran..

Last edited:

bumcardner

Nov 4, 2017
I'm guessing it's in Wossa's collection since he was buying all the superfractors of rookies and Lincecum's cards when he came up.. Since he lives in San Fran..

We message from time to time and he said it was up for a while in 2011 on eBay and he didn't make the move to buy it. I appreciate the reply, GO GIANTS!