Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********MONDAY MORNING THREAD 2/12/18 **

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Mornig Kiddies
Only 3 more days until procedure number 2 this time for Atrail Flutter.
I had the Ablation done for the Atrial Fibrillation and then about 10 days after that the flutter showed up :lol: The 2nd one is less invasive as the first one and doesn't require a hospital stay like the first one did.

FullSizeRender.jpg
This shows the right and left Atrium of the heart they'll go in and burn over the skin of the Sinus node and the AV node so it won't effect the heart like it has
Heart-Illustration-1024x606.png

And this is what a normal heart rhythm looks like (top line) and the bottom is the irregular heart beat
REV3-ECG-AFIB-Heart-Rhythm-for-A-Fib.com-500-pix-by-96-res.png

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Mornig Kiddies
Only 3 more days until procedure number 2 this time for Atrail Flutter.
I had the Ablation done for the Atrial Fibrillation and then about 10 days after that the flutter showed up :lol: The 2nd one is less invasive as the first one and doesn't require a hospital stay like the first one did.

View attachment 77070
This shows the right and left Atrium of the heart they'll go in and burn over the skin of the Sinus node and the AV node so it won't effect the heart like it has
View attachment 77071

And this is what a normal heart rhythm looks like (top line) and the bottom is the irregular heart beat
View attachment 77072

Wishing you nothing but the best on this procedure! Keep us posted!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Wish you the best !!! Last nurse said they should use me for future nurses to hear my murmur .

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Best wishes Pine Tar!

I applaud your bravery for that stuff. Im likely one of those jokers who would hear some concerning news, never go to the doctor again, and die 30 years prematurely.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Hey, Pine Tar. I had an ablation about 3 years ago for the Afib. It seemed to go pretty well, but like you, a flutter showed up a few weeks after. They did an electrocardioversion and it went away for awhile. The EP nurse said that often they do both ablutions at the same time, but didn’t in my case. The amiodarone I was on for awhile seemed to work. Then, about a year and a half after the ablation, afib started creeping back. They tried flecainide, but it didn’t work for too long. I’ve been on sotalol for about 4 months and it’s working great!

Good luck with your procedure! I know what you’re going through.