Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ex-MLB pitcher Esteban Loaiza arrested with more than 20 kilograms of drugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
He made 47 million dollars in his career.::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::
It would have taken me 23 life times to make that. If guilty, I hope they throw away the key! Fu cking rich people

Last edited:

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
That might explain why he was in Juarez a while back. I thought he was doing charity work when I saw his posts on twitter. I figured I might get an auto if he was in the area. Guess not.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I article said the cops were watching a car at his rented home and found a highly sophisticated compartment with in that car.......seems he'll mostly be a high paid mule and take the fall for this.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Update: Plead guilty and he's going to prison for at least 10 years and up to life. Why does someone who made more than $40 million need to sell drugs?

ESPN -- SAN DIEGO
Former All-Star pitcher Esteban Loaiza, who earned more than $43 million over 14 seasons, pleaded guilty Friday to federal drug charges in California.

He faces a minimum of 10 years in a prison and maximum of life when he is sentenced Nov. 2.

Loaiza acknowledged that he possessed about 20 kilograms, or 44 pounds, of cocaine with intent to distribute.

Last edited:

Members online