Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Elia Wickers of Hawthorne California Scammed Rob Zeida out of a $550 Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
So I'm a bit angry over this.

I posted this up in the sports card scammers facebook group and the thread got huge. Dude is in there admitting to getting a refund and not sending the card back but somehow is playing himself up as the victim.

Scam report. Elia Wickers in this group is scamming Rob Zeida out of $550.

Offenders ebay account: https://www.ebay.com/usr/yaksticks/

” I sold a David Ortiz UD Premiere Logoman 1/1 to Elia Wickers (Yaksticks on ebay). I mistakenly sent the refund before receiving the card back. He has since refused to send card back saying that he can not print the label, and demanding me to send him more money to buy the label myself. Ebay verified the label was legit, I can send a link to the label to any admin here but he has absolutely refused to send back card to me. ”

Admits to receiving the refund and not shipping the card back in sports card scammers exposed facebook group.

27857809_10156174247374626_2967182929052289116_n.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Since the admin isn't allowing anyone else to post but the few..

It looks like Rob paid with a credit card.. tell him to check with his bank about filing a claim..

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sucks for Rob for sure

**** that guy.. lets kick his ass

pitchforks-mob.png

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Someone with some free time and an eBay account to spare can go win a bunch of his items and tie them up for a while. Delay the payment for a few days until he prompts you, then make excuses to try to buy more time and then finally just go silent. It's nothing like recouping $500, rather a small inconvenience and he doesn't actually lose anything, but it would be a nuisance and a waste of his time for sure to have to relist everything and it keeps him from selling them elsewhere for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts