Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shohei Ohtani's First Topps Autographs In Heritage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Being that the base will be a SP, I could see it reaching the $500 threshold on it's own and depending on the odds for the auto it's easy to see it going way beyond that.

Generally pitchers don't reach those sort of prices when it comes to their Heritage rookie card autos but considering the fact he's also a hitter and from Japan, the inclusion of the international market will likely drive prices very high.

His autograph card will be *the* chase hit in nearly all products this year.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Update: Topps has announced on Twitter that he'll have autos in Bowman Chrome (in addition to Bowman), but that he'd be pictured as a batter.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
The checklist doesn't look too great but Ryan McMahon has a real one auto!

Are you buying boxes, retail or just singles? If those are the only cards you are after, then I guess it wouldn't make sense to bust.

Does anybody know when retail usually hits the shelves?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Are you buying boxes, retail or just singles? If those are the only cards you are after, then I guess it wouldn't make sense to bust.

Does anybody know when retail usually hits the shelves?
Singles. Just McMahon and Senzatela. If it's like last year retail never hits shelves here

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts