Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Does anyone have a 2009 A+G wood card in their collection?

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I no longer have them, but I owned the run of Cuddyer wood Ginters, all were smooooooooooooth
    Sent using my two hands, ten fingers, a keyboard and an internet connection.

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thank you everyone! After much research, including your help, I think this card is real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

carrsallstars
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was really excited to land a 2011 A&G wood mini 1/1 Manny Ramirez- my first one! I got it in, and I had the same reaction you did. Is this a fake? It's smooth! It looked like somebody scanned a copy of a legit insert card actually made of wood (y'know, like from the 90's?) scanned it, and used as the background for the card stock. Thankfully I didn't overpay and I sold it and made a couple bucks. Good luck with yours.
    Collecting (click for website/wantlist):.....Manny Ramirez.....1998 Bowman Chrome Master Set.....2009 Topps Tribute Black Master Set

redlegs317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have both Clayton Kershaw wood minis from 2009 - see below. They are smooth. The wood minis were simply smooth cardboard with a wood grain look (not feel) up until 2014 when they actually started real wood for the front half of the card from then to present.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12