Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rays, and Angels, and I’m confused...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Since I happen to watch the Angels now that I am down here in So Cal.. Cron is pretty decent.. just in the shadow of Trout and now Othani..

I'm not a fan. Had him on my fantasy team at various points of the last two seasons and he'll get on some pretty nice tears but then he just sort of stops hitting. Decent defensive 1st baseman who will never hit for avg and has a really poor career OBP. Has the ability to put up XBH and up to this point of his career he's shown average pop. I keep expecting the power to breakout and it still might. Worth less than a WAR per season.

I'll take Dickerson over Cron anyday (even if they do play different positions)

I'm not a fan. Had him on my fantasy team at various points of the last two seasons and he'll get on some pretty nice tears but then he just sort of stops hitting. Decent defensive 1st baseman who will never hit for avg and has a really poor career OBP. Has the ability to put up XBH and up to this point of his career he's shown average pop. I keep expecting the power to breakout and it still might. Worth less than a WAR per season.

I'll take Dickerson over Cron anyday (even if they do play different positions)

Scioscia is a moron who plays his favorites and does the whole righty vs. lefty thing. If Cron gets put in the lineup on an everyday basis, he will put up solid numbers. Hard to play everyday when Scioscia still has Pujols penciled in the lineup when he is not a DH. When Cron plays everyday, he will put up decent numbers.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Scioscia is a moron who plays his favorites and does the whole righty vs. lefty thing. If Cron gets put in the lineup on an everyday basis, he will put up solid numbers. Hard to play everyday when Scioscia still has Pujols penciled in the lineup when he is not a DH. When Cron plays everyday, he will put up decent numbers.

I'd like to see what he can do in a 150+ games season too. It "feels" like he's about to breakout with big power numbers but I felt the same thing last year. Just to be clear, I've only seen him play live a handful of times so my feelings about him are attributed solely to the stats and streaks I notice in my fantasy league, therefor any assessments I make about him are limited in real game knowledge & certainly non-expert.

Members online

Latest posts