Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD *SUNDAY* MORNING*////////////////// 2/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

heading on over to the union hall today, we're having an election today for an open position that needs to be filled, so I need to be there as an officer of the union to make sure we do things right :lol: and someone needs to let them in the building too since only a few have the keys

Hope everyone has a great day today

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

about 9" of snow....ugh

attachment.php

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

About 3" of the white stuff last night, but easy to take care of and roads are fine here.

BIG win for Villanova yesterday, still on pace for #1 seed with first two games in Pittsburgh...

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning, we got a heavy snow/rain mix. Looked nice and fluffy but was miserable to shovel, glad I have a short driveway.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I really, really don't feeling like shoveling the very small driveway but the sun never hits it.

Anybody wanna come out for $5?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, after my two hour drive home last night and the continued snow through the night I decided to not go to work today...I think it was a good decision

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online