Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 topps heritage chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
Question about the 2017 heritage chrome cards;

some /568= refractors

some /999= regular chrome

some no numbers=?

all 3 have the same finish/refractor/color look any ideas why?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
2017 had what had been standard for a couple years:
plain chrome: #/999
refractors: #/568
black refs: #/68
gold refs: #/5
superfractors: 1/1

They also added purple refractors that could only be found in "hot boxes," hobby boxes that contained a purple fractor in each pack, where the canvas grain was a kind of purplish blue under the rainbox finish. These were unnumbered, but hot boxes only come one per case, I think. I never did the math but they're probably somewhere around the #/568 level, give or take. Not too hard to find, but you won't always be able to find a given player, and not too expensive when you do.

I never saw any unnumbered regular tan canvas ones, if that's what you mean.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
I do have 2017 topps heritage chrome that are not numbered and have the refractor shine on them.

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Probably a Purple Refractor, they are not numbered. The color around the border design is purple instead of brownish.

Last edited:

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
all the chrome heritage (68 style) are the same color boarders as the 68 topps cardboard issue.

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
all the chrome heritage (68 style) are the same color boarders as the 68 topps cardboard issue.

Incorrect! Left Regular Refractor (S# /568), Right Purple Refractor (No S#)

Giancarlo-Stanton.jpg
Giancarlo-Stanton.jpg

Members online

Latest posts