Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question for anyone that has gone to the HOF induction ceremony at Canton or Clevlanders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I bought my tickets for the induction ceremony in August so I can see Brian Dawkins get inducted. I'm making it a long weekend with the Angels game Friday, HOF Induction on Saturday, Rock and Roll HOF on Sunday and Monday will be a day to sight see and what not. I may head to Canton on Monday to see anything I didn't get a chance to check out on Saturday.

Anyone in the Cleveland/Ohio area with any tips on where to eat, things to do, what to expect on HOF Saturday? Induction tickets were $175 each and I do not think that includes admission to the HOF.

I have my plane ticket already but still looking at hotels. Thinking about staying in the Cleveland area and possibly renting a car for the day when we need to head to Canton. Does anyone know if there is a shuttle service that might be heading to Canton on Saturday? My concern is the ceremony will end late and not sure if any type of public service will still be running.

My wife wants to see the Christmas Story house and I'm open to suggestions on good places to eat. Any type of man vs. food or Triple D (Guy Fieri show) types of places we should hit? My wife and I love pizza and we were planning on maybe checking out yelp for a couple of places.

Lastly, hotels are crazy near Canton and mostly sold out. I know it is 60 miles from Cleveland to Canton but how much time should we give ourselves during HOF Saturday?

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can shed.

67Topps

Sep 8, 2015
Also, hotels will be cheaper in New Philadelphia, but parking in Canton will still be tough.

Members online

No members online now.