Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********TUESDAY MORNING THREAD **2/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Olympics are going strong

attachment.php

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning. More snow in Portland. It’s pay day for me, also known as bill pay day.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just got done shoveling. We got I'd guess 7-8 inches of snow last night. It was lightly coming down all day, but started to pick up around 6ish last night. Lost out on a card last night. Put in the highest bid I've ever put on a card, only to be the under bidder on it

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. I was updating my Beckett Profile and thought I would share..
(I have so may posts on there it's amazing.. well not really.. 21 years - 47 posts)

bmb-info.JPG

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

Wife woke me up this morning and said hey we have water in the basement. I went bed last night and forgot to check on the sump pump and sure enough it wasn't working. So I went over to where it is and just shook the outlet pipe and boom it starts to run. Seems the float sometimes stick. We only got water 5 feet from the sump pump and it only took about 10 minutes to suck up with the shop vac. nothing other then the concrete floor was wet.

And to think just last week we had about 14 inches of snow on the ground, and now it's all gone because it rained since late Sunday night.

Members online