Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is the "Clubhouse Leader" for your favorite team?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
We all know that every good team has at least one leader in the clubhouse.

As a fan of the Pirates, I'd say that McCutchen was the obvious clubhouse leader for the past several seasons. Right now, it will be up to someone for the Bucs to step up to claim that title. I think that Josh Harrison could have been that guy, but since he wants to be traded, it will probably be up to someone else. Unfortunately, I have no idea who it might be.

As fan of the Orioles, I'd say that Adam Jones is the clubhouse leader. Machado might be the better player and bigger star, but Jones is the guy who keeps the team together.

Of course, these are just my opinions.

Who do you think is the clubhouse leader for your favorite team?

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
It used to be Hosmer, but now I'd say that Duffy is the leader in the clubhouse....maybe Gordon.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Even though he apparently wants no part of it Pedroia is that guy in Boston, after him it might as well be a free for all it seems. I think Bogaerts could be that guy in the coming years.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Brian Dozier for the Twins. I do think Ervin Santana is helping the young pitchers a lot, especially Jose Berrios

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Braves - Freddie Freeman (next year it will be Ronald Acuna after he breaks the HR record, marries Oprah, saves the lives of 20 children from a burning building, is knighted by the Queen, gets a staring role in the final season of Game of Thrones & then calls out [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] during a ball game...all in one day.)

DBacks - Mr. Gold Goldy Goldschmidt aka the Gold king of St. Goldmire

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017
I'm a Pirates fan too and sadly I think our clubhouse leaders will fall on Cervelli and Freese, which I think both are not good for the culture of the team. The face of a franchise should NEVER be traded for a middle reliever.

I think Cole Tucker will be the face of the franchise and clubhouse leader in 2 years and get the team back to a winning way, but the next 2 years may be reminiscent of the 2010 season.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Braves - Freddie Freeman (next year it will be Ronald Acuna after he breaks the HR record, marries Oprah, saves the lives of 20 children from a burning building, is knighted by the Queen, gets a staring role in the final season of Game of Thrones & then calls out [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] during a ball game...all in one day.)

DBacks - Mr. Gold Goldy Goldschmidt aka the Gold king of St. Goldmire
And never gets a hit vs Phil Bickford. Antonio Senzatela or Peter Lambert which keeps him outta the hall of fame

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Prophet

Dec 5, 2017
Ohio
Votto....because everyone else in that locker room is a replacement level player.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I'm a Pirates fan too and sadly I think our clubhouse leaders will fall on Cervelli and Freese, which I think both are not good for the culture of the team. The face of a franchise should NEVER be traded for a middle reliever.

I think Cole Tucker will be the face of the franchise and clubhouse leader in 2 years and get the team back to a winning way, but the next 2 years may be reminiscent of the 2010 season.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

What issues do you have with Freese?

For the Cardinals it's Waino and Yadi. Management will want to say it's Matheny but that's a joke. In coming years it'll be Yadi and probably Carlos Martinez.

Members online

Latest posts